Secret Santa VIII--Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Count me in in.

Are you over 18? Yes. Turned 40 a couple of weeks ago.
Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes.
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): French, Asian and Italian. Hot'n'spicy.
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Everything-
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): masculine, fresh
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Collecting dice, lanyards, old fountain pens (I make them work again), mugs, taking photos, cooking, baking, reading, listening to music, going abroad, meeting friends, collecting hats and caps and a small but fine collection of tobacco pipes (I'm a pipe smoker)
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): history, fantasy, political, medicine (psychology/neurology)
Favorite animal: Geckos, dragons, wolves.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Rain Man, The Prestige, The Last Emperor, Gladiator, Gone with the wind, Freaks (yeah, the movie by Todd Browning), Eraserhead, The Cook, the thief, his wife and her lover (everything by Peter Greenaway), The Last Unicorn, Delicatessen, Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime), Once upon a time in America, Henry V (starring Kenneth Branagh), Taxi Driver.....
Favorite Color : Purple/Green
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Classical, Rock, Punk, sometimes Country
Do you collect anything? Yepp. Dice. But also mugs, lanyards and old fountain pens.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? I like tea and coffee.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I love surprises. I really do.

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite:

a. Color? Purple/Green
b. Type of candy? Turkish nougat, chocolate
c. Type of munchie? Chips.
d. Puzzle to do? Logical puzzles.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) Mh... no, I don't really.

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Reading, listening to music, cooking, baking, my collections, taking photos, going abroad – I guess I'm the active type of guy.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Chaos! <g>

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?
Immediate family.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? „Santa Claus(e)“ with Tim Allan. I really do like that kind of humor.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

Religious Christian

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

b ) Sounds great. But I'd also buy champagne for that event.

10. Favorite Christmas music

Johannes Sebastian Bach, Henry Purcell, Andrea & Giovanni Gabrieli. But mainly Bach.

11. What is your Christmas morning like

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

e) Definitely.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

Cohiba Cigars (I'd really love to taste them.)

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

clothes: men's xl, hats: m

14. What colors are in your:
a. Bedroom?

Blue
b: kitchen?

White
c. living room?
Beige

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc)

Nothing special, although I do have a few vintage pieces of furniture.

Anything else your SS should know about you? Be creative. =o)

Are you over 18? Yes

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Seafood and vegetables

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : chocolate

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): fresh and flowery

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): photography

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy

Favorite animal: whale

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): everything,I love movies period

Favorite Color : blue

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: The Beatles,evergreen music etc.

Do you collect anything? Books :)

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Dunk and egg stories

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I love see and all things related to it.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Blue

b. Type of candy? Chocolate

c. Type of munchie? Don't eat munchies much,almonds maybe...

d. Puzzle to do? Any puzzle with some famous painting or even ones that have artist studio with bunch of paintings...but I'm not picky I even finished my Twilight puzzle my brother gave me as a joke...

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . No

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Choir singing,painting,photography,reading,watching tv shows,walking

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? spirit

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? big one :)

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Christmas carol and It's a wonderful life it's a tie,I love them cause they really sum up how I feel about the holiday

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ religious I guess

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops

b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.

c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet

d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

because it's how I always wanted to do it but never had a chance

10. Favorite Christmas music little drummer boy

11. What is your Christmas morning like" now in Dubai it's not too christmasy but in Serbia when I was a kid my grandfather would come early in the morning right after coming back from church from the early christmas mas and he would wake us up and throw corn and dry hay on the floor as tradition says and we would wake up and have breakfast with family...

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. '79. chevrolette stingray or a pendant made out of larimar

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

a. bedroom? brown and beige

b: kitchen? yellow and white

c. living room? white,brown and blue,very mediterranean,although everyone is telling me my blue is in fact purple...

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc mediterranean, sea like, with little boats and wooden frames etc...

Anything else your SS should know about you? I like to be surprised,I like things that are hand made by a person giving a gift. I even prefer a not expencive but hand made gift. I love traveling, Italy, trying new things and tastes,I'm not afraid to try anything. I'm vegetarian,I love history and I love to make up stories. Hope this is enough

Count me in :)

I will send you a PM.

Are you over 18? Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Mediterranean, spicy

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail): Everything except marzipan

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla, sugary, flowery.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): History, reading, baking, embroidery.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, history.
Favorite animal: penguins.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): I’m not that in to movies.
Favorite Color : black, pink, purple.
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Rock, Grunge.
Do you collect anything? Dust, jewelry, shoes.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? A life? Surprise me
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I love tea and animals.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Black, pink and purple.
b. Type of candy? Chocolate, and salty liquorice
c. Type of munchie? Popcorn
d. Puzzle to do? Sudoku

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . No but I can start...

4. What type of hobbies do you have? History, reading, baking, embroidery.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? FOOD!

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Family in their jammies.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Tomten är far till alla barnen. A Swedish comedy about a woman who celebrates Christmas with ALL her former husbands, their new wives and the kids.
8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka Non-religious Yule.

Been there, done that, and I loved it. I hate the cold, snow and winter. I love the sun!

10. Favorite Christmas music? I don’t like Christmas music. I work in a store so I have to listen to it 8 hours a day in December.

11. What is your Christmas morning like?
a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. A luxurious white fur coat (and I would feel sorry for the animals).

a. bedroom? Blue and silver.
b: kitchen? Blue and cream.
c. living room? Soft natural colors: light brown, green, beige

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc IKEA? And a bit rustic.

Anything else your SS should know about you? I really like things that are handmade. I love history so if you got some local history to share… I'm not religious but I like religious items and jewelry no matter what kind of religion, especially if there is a background story. Did anyone say tea?

I'm in this year, too!!! :D

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? yes, since 1987! :P
Are you willing to ship internationally? yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): better don't ask
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : almost everything non dark chocolate
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): still no scent person
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): mugs with nice or funny motives
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): The Winds of Winter :P
Favorite animal: big dogs and horses (don't let my cats read this :leaving:
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Game of Thrones Season 2
Favorite Color : dark blue, lilac/mauve/purple, dark green
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: still The PetShopBoys, but I don't need anything in that direction at the moment.
Do you collect anything? as I said above... Mugs, I like them pint-sized or there about
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? a scarf (of cloth) would be nice, some rustic earrings (silver with maybe something black)
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I'd like to get a few smaller things instead of one big. Also, if you're sending from outside the Europian Union, please don't forget to write "gift" on the customs declaration!

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? see above
b. Type of candy? Anything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock. Peanuts and chocolate and caramel or something. But please don't just send a Snickers. :P I loved Ben's peanut-chocolate-cookies a lot :drool:
c. Type of munchie?
d. Puzzle to do?

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) No

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Reading. But please don't send books. I'm VERY picky when it comes to books.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? cozy

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family...

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Drei Nüsse für Aschenbrödel (Three Nuts for Cinderella) It's tradition over here!

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ non-religious

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why: B, with A a close second. :biggrin:

10. Favorite Christmas music

11. What is your Christmas morning like" B

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. some platinum jewellery and a Porsche 911

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) Big, bigger, the biggest! 3XL or something. Certainly not less.

a. bedroom?
b: kitchen?
c. living room?

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc: no style really. I like old things, though.

Anything else your SS should know about you? I'd like to get something that's originally from your country. :)

There you go! :)

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18?
Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Usually healthy, I like THai food and I love a good steak.
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Yes! Oh, if you could find chocolate covered black licorice, I’d be very impressed.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): I’m kinda picky about scents, definitely not in to scented body lotions or perfumes. I usually enjoy a verbena candle or soap though. Or a clean/crisp (linen?) scent.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): TTTNE! :-) Also, I love to knit, to read, puzzles, too.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Fantasy, of course. I also enjoy a good mystery and some lit. When I’m getting deep, I enjoy books about mythology and spirituality (Jungian psychology).
Favorite animal: We have two kittehs. I also love giraffes, but don’t have one at home.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Action/ block-busters, thrillers, indy-films. I have been first in line for good movies (camped out overnight for both HP#s and The Hobbit). And I’m not afraid to go in costume. I usually say no to rom-coms and chick-flicks.
Favorite Color : Green or purple
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I like FolkRock indy and alt. Especially Loreena Mckennitt (Dante’s Prayer is lovely) and I think the song Elysium from the Gladiator soundtrack is one of the most beautiful things on this earth. I like some obscure rock, too (the eels are my favorite band). I appreciate a good soundtrack (own all the LOTR and GoT soundtracks).
Do you collect anything? I collect LOTR statues. I also collect christmas ornaments and Dept. 56 dickens village pieces.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? I like surprises. :-)
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I’m a pretty hardcore Lord of the Rings fan. And I’ve seen the eels in concert ten times. Oh, and I love shortbread cookies and good coffee!

Questionnaire 2

a. Color?
Green and purple
b. Type of candy?. I love me caramel, not too soft though. Also smarties and even though I usually detest nuts in my chocolate, dark chocolate almond sea salt bark is the candy of the seven gods!
c. Type of munchie? Chicago mix popcorn and CHEETOS. Yum!
d. Puzzle to do? I like logic problems, jigsaw, math puzzles, and sudoku. I can’t do the jigsaw puzzles now though because the dumb kittehs always interrupt and end up scattering pieces.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . I have a collection of Radko ornaments

4. What type of hobbies do you have? love to knit, to read, puzzles, too. I love movies and GoT on HBO.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Giving and family (I couldn’t just do one word - I’m a rebel).

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Big parties sometimes around Christmas, but Christmas AM is for family - usually about 5 or 6 of us. Afterward, it’s anything goes - the more the merrier.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? I like A Christmas Story, Elf and pretty much any Christmas movies.

1. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Mostly non-religious, although I enjoy church for christmas eve service.

10. Favorite Christmas music I like most christmas music, not the jokey ‘grandma got run over by a reindeer’ stuff though.

11. What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
YES, now that the kids are grown it’s a bit mellower.
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.
I can’t think of anything here.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) Usually women’s XL.

a. bedroom?
Greens, blues, and browns
b: kitchen? Red
c. living room? browns and reds

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc basic comfort

Anything else your SS should know about you? This is going to be so much fun!

Questionnaire 1

Are you over 18? Yes

Are you willing to ship internationally?Yes

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc):Yes, good

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) :Chocolate

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):Flowery

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):I love Art and I love drinking

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):SFF YA or Adult

Favorite animal:Cats

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):Dark City

Favorite Color :

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like:Punk

Do you collect anything? Art and Hangovers

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Red

b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate

c. Type of munchie?

d. Puzzle to do?

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .I lose trinkets

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Reading and Running

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Huge Food.

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? It's a Wonderful Life, because it is.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

10. Favorite Christmas music Everything but Handel. I hate him for some reason.

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.A whole elephant costume

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) Ladies Medium t-shirts.

a. bedroom? Green

b: kitchen? Gold

c. living room? Purple

What can I say. I bought a house in New Orleans after 20 years

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc Eclectic, romantic

Anything else your SS should know about you?

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yup
Are you willing to ship internationally? Definitely.
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Anything but "American".
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Chocolate.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Unscented.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Fantasy sports; table top games; photography - love a good photo.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Fantasy/Sci-fi. Coffee table photo books.

Favorite animal: Cats.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Action; spy thrillers; superhero - dvd.
Favorite Color : dark green, blue-green.
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: The Who, hard rock, punk rock.
Do you collect anything? No.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? I like T-shirts from far away (from Vermont, USA) places.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Anything you send will be fun. Don't go crazy.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? dark green, blue-green.
b. Type of candy? chocolate; sweet sour candies; dried fruits; exotic jams.
c. Type of munchie? love all kinds of nuts, in or out of the shell.
d. Puzzle to do? like brain teaser puzzle types; rubick's cube; board games.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . No, but interesting or handmade ornaments are always fun and appreciated.

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Fantasy sports; table top games; photography.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Family.

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? The latter.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? None - never saw a Christmas movie that with me clicked for whatever reason.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ We have a non-religious christmas.

Yes. ;) ( they all sound great).

10. Favorite Christmas music None of the movies, but pretty much all the music - serious and silly both.

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

a mix of b. & c. - relaxed, but purposeful & not slow.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. A kilt.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) I wear a large T-shirt.

a. bedroom? Canary yellow (my wife picked it).
b: kitchen? An off-white called ivory tower, elements of peach in it, slightly.
c. living room? Not telling. (we haven't renovated that yet).

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc) It's a cottage/craftsman style house, normally done in "mission style", but we haven't been strict about that.

Anything else your SS should know about you? Don't stress. A box of chocs OR a bag of Swedish fish OR a block of cheese OR a t-shirt OR something handmade (love mittens, hats, etc) - I'll be happy - thanks! :wub:

Believe it, or not, I'm in!

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yes, x4-2
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Swedish
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Candy is bad for me.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Floral
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Nothing comes to mind.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Sci-fi/Fantasy
Favorite animal: Dragons
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Sci-fi/adventure
Favorite Color : Lavender
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Audiomachine, but I have them all.
Do you collect anything? Not really.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? A surprise.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: More than would fit in this questionnaire.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Lavender
b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock. I really shouldn't have candy, but if I must, it would be chocolate.
c. Type of munchie? No munchies.
d. Puzzle to do? None.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Ornaments (animals).

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Reading.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? ASoIaF

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Just the two of us (no jammies, casual attire).

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Mannheim Steamroller because it is innovative and ...grandiose.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Yule.

10. Favorite Christmas music Orchestral

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. Jewelry.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) Let's not go there. Well, casual accessories are nice.

a. bedroom? White, beige, brown.
b: kitchen? White, beige.
c. living room? White, beige, brown.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc Medieval, Westeros, Roman.

Anything else your SS should know about you? Surprises are fine.

I'd like to participate too. Is it too late?

ETA: Guess not, so here it goes.

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Italian
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : -
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): I collect movie mugs, movie posters, and movie T-shirts
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Mystery, true story, psychological, crime
Favorite animal: Cats
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): The Rock, Devil's Advocate,V for Vendetta, Harry Potter, LotR, A Dangerous Method, Inception
Favorite Color : Black, blue, dark green
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Muse, Nightwish
Do you collect anything? Movie mugs, movie posters, movie T-shirts
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? A 2014 calendar

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Black, blue, dark green
b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock. -
c. Type of munchie? -
d. Puzzle to do? -

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . -

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Apart from collecting what I've already mentioned, I love basketball

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Red

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? The latter

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Gremlins, I love Gizmo (that's also the name of my cat)

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ -

10. Favorite Christmas music: Christmas Carols (God bless ye merry gentlemen, my fave)

11. What is your Christmas morning like

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. -

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing): Medium

a. bedroom? Light blue
b: kitchen? Light yellow/white
c. living room? Light yellow/white

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc): Mostly minimalistic, I'm not fond of small decorative things and I don't like ethnic style. My living room has a painting on the wall and a poster, nothing else. The furniture have maximum two things on them (mostly candles)

Anything else your SS should know about you? I'm very considerate as a friend :D

PM'd my details to Lany.

Out of curiosity, what do you do if there is an odd number of participants?

It doesn't matter. I make a list, then randomize it (at random.org) then put the random list next to the original list and that is who you have. keeps it simple and fair and makes it more fun to guess who sent you things :)

ETA: duh. Sign ups through the end of the first week of November. :dunce: Don't mind me...

I know, right? I had the same question :blushing:

It doesn't matter. I make a list, then randomize it (at random.org) then put the random list next to the original list and that is who you have. keeps it simple and fair and makes it more fun to guess who sent you things :)

Oh come on you should've elaborated on how we light up R'hllor's pit fires in the Forum Games! :lol:

Archived