Secret Santa VIII--Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Ok, sign ups are now closed.

We have 26 people this year which I am pretty sure is a record.

Also have people from 12 different countries (which I find very cool):

Austraila, Dominican Republic, USA, Canada, Great Britian, Greece, UAE, Sweden, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, India

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18?

Yes.

Are you willing to ship internationally?
Yes. (Although it is not really relevant anymore)

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc):
Mexican, Anything Ethnic (Arabic, Indian…) (if that is such a thing). I pretty much like spicy food, as in with spices and/or spicy heat.

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) :
White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate. Though I don't really eat that much candy.

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):
Vanilla, by far. I also like the smell of clean things, like bleach smells.

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):
Reading, Writing, Playing the Piano.

I collect Pins. (Not buttons... Pins)

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mystery, anything that's not based on real stuff. I do enjoy things that only hint towards the supernatural but the center is not exactly something unreal.

Favorite animal:
Tarsiers, Deers, Owls, Eagles.

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):
Harry Potter, LotR (Though I have them all). You can pretty much deduce I like all Marvel stuff and from there the list goes on...

Favorite Color :
Silver

Do you collect anything?
Yup.. Piiiiiins!! =D I also collect Dice.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?
Hmm.. I think a Pin (I do like the ones they have on the disney stores) is not exactly expensive. Dice are not expensive either.

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:
I wrote a book, so I do enjoy writing. I am currently trying to make it as an Indie Writer, though I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to make it without getting a 9-5 job. Well in my case it would be like 8-6. Damn DR work laws. =P

I do yoga regularly… I play piano as well. I'm turning 25 this sunday.

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite:

a. Color?
See above
b. Type of candy? See above
c. Type of munchie? See above
d. Puzzle to do? I love puzzles!!!! I like jigsaws (though i haven't found one of the Hogwarts Castle or the Marauder's Map to solve and hang on my wall) I mean one that looks good. I do like mental puzzles like the Rubik and things like that...

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .
Not really. Unless they are pins.. and dice… maybe there are some that are christmas-y

4. What type of hobbies do you have?
Piano, writing, reading… the usual… Oh I do Yoga...

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?
Peace.

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

Immediate family.. though we do dress up for it.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why?
Christmas Everyday. Used to watch it as a kid with my two sisters… non stop...

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/
Religious.

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

C. Without the glitter and Glitz. Also it could just be a regular home in any normal city.

10. Favorite Christmas music
I like all christmas music really.

11. What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

A mixture of A and B. It fluctuates depending on what mishaps may come my way.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.
Hmm.. I'd have to say a pair of Hobbit feet Slippers they sell at think geek. Actually there are a lot of cool stuff in think geek that I do like but since they really have no practical value I don't order them. Perhaps one day if I do make it as a writer =P (Oh and FTW.. I DO NOT LIKE STAR WARS) <-- nothing against it.. just people would assume I do like it.. but I really don't =P. I do like star trek (the two new movies) though.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)
I wear XS or S depending on how small the shirt is. If it's meant for grown men then I do wear XS. If its for like teens I think I can go with S. And if it's for children I can do with a L. I really am a small slim guy =P

14. What colors are in your:
a. bedroom? Green… but w.e
b: kitchen? Don't care.
c. living room? Don't care.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc

Don't care… my mom does the work there… I stay put in my room =P

Darn and I thought you like me and wanted to be my friend :( :P

Well, that too, it goes without saying!!! :grouphug:

Yes. (Although it is not really relevant anymore)

I'm turning 25 this sunday.

1. a clue!!!!

2. happy birthday for sunday

Archived