Football 53: Come on feel the Moyes!

Xray the Enforcer

Aaaaaaand the DC match is incorrectly blacked out from MLS Live here. It is not being televised locally or nationally and is supposed to be blacked out only in Canada.

It's on tv here, actually. I might even be watching it if this Swansea v. Arsenal game were not so enjoyable.

On a different note: I can't help but notice that it is much easier to forgive Sam Allardyce's rigid, boring football when the team are winning.

ETA: Also, nice one, Xray!

It's on tv here, actually. I might even be watching it if this Swansea v. Arsenal game were not so enjoyable.

On a different note: I can't help but notice that it is much easier to forgive Sam Allardyce's rigid, boring football when the team are winning.

ETA: Also, nice one, Xray!

Yeah it's nationally televised in Canada. Not here though!

It's streaming at the DCU website.

--

Hodor retweeted Joey Barton this morning. I died a little.

Thanks.

An appalling display again this afternoon.

Great way to bounce back from Man City running all over you last week guys.

Really, nothing positive to say at all. Moyes is having an absolutely terrible start.

I've never felt that this season necessarily had to be a lost season. I don't think there's a good reason it should be a lost season. The squad has been mildly improved compared to last year and is still bulked up with talent. There's only a new manager ( who indeed didn't need to throw out the complete staff in existence upon his arrival if you ask me, but that's not unheard of ).

It's funny how quickly goodwill disappears as well. I was never enthusiastic about the choice for Moyes, but I was willing to approach it neutrally and give him a chance. I'm sure he'll feel like shit now.

Thing is though, and I would bet a good amount of money on this, United are not going to sack him. Not by Christmas, and not before season's end. No matter how bad it goes, the management will feel they must give him a chance for a full season at least, even if we end up not even playing for CL football under Moyes' tenure.

Archived