Theon Kinslayer

I always thought it was because of Moat Cailin. He pretty much served his fellow Ironborn up for the slaughter there. I'd call him kinslayer for that.

I would still actually call him Turncloak for that.

I think it's the Stark boys.

And Balon died while Theon was at the Dreadfort.

They're referring to his supposed murder of his two foster brothers. Kinslaying is a matter of degrees, and there are some acts which might be considered kinslaying and also might not be... and killing your foster brothers is one of those.

As for whether Theon is an actual kinslayer... given his habits it's highly likely that he had a bastard or three in the area around Winterfell. None could have been more than 5 at the oldest. Given that Ramsay's sack of Winterfell killed or captured most in the area, it's highly likely that Theon's actions wiped out his own children even if the younger miller's boy wasn't his.

They're referring to his supposed murder of his two foster brothers. Kinslaying is a matter of degrees, and there are some acts which might be considered kinslaying and also might not be... and killing your foster brothers is one of those.

As for whether Theon is an actual kinslayer... given his habits it's highly likely that he had a bastard or three in the area around Winterfell. None could have been more than 5 at the oldest. Given that Ramsay's sack of Winterfell killed or captured most in the area, it's highly likely that Theon's actions wiped out his own children even if the younger miller's boy wasn't his.

That's a stretch They're reaching more than Karstark did with Robb..

Archived