R + L = J v 63

Stubby

I have no lead pipe in my Clue. :blushing:

You're right. Bloodraven has the potential to be a character that's behind quite a few things that have happened so far, but I guess what we should be wondering is how far those greenseers are supposed to go. I think they're the only ones who can skinchange into people successfully, which is a pretty scary thought. Are they supposed to push bigger chess pieces in the right direction, or are they only allowed to do little things that benefits them/their goal?

Something to wonder, if you believe that he's also in the direwolves: Nymeria, is she moving from her own instinct with the making of the pack (and the eating of the Lannisters/Freys), or has she been given a nudge? Is he setting up a Wight-eating wolf pack to be used when the Other-puppets reach those lands she's in? I think you could go slightly crazy if you're starting to wonder what's been real, and what's been a hint in your head that you followed.

I think I've once seen a person state that they thought Arya had been influenced like that in a few decisions that she made. Unfortunately I don't have any quotes. If such a thing were to be true, I guess there truly is a reason behind the semi-madness she's gotten herself in? As usual, we can only wait until we see where her storyline is going to go/end. (And it better not end end. I need a Jon/Arya reunion right there, or before it. :crying: )

Well I think he is behind a lot, but he does not have to be hyper active, little moments here and there can greatly effect things. It seems he moves just at the right moments. It's said skinchangers should not take another human, which I understand, Bran and Bloodraven don't seem to take humans, they are not forcing out there spirits, they just get inside there heads and do things with them. For Bloodraven it does not seem all that difficult for him, it's kind of like yeah I will jump into your dream. He is like a super powered information broker. Except he can literally control information and guide events if he wants too, or just let events reach a certain point he needs and then stop the event there.

I mean think about that, Bran is a highly gifted young Skinchanger/greenseer, and he jumped into his head, woke his powers and made him forget something like it was nothing.

The things that really worry me about Bloodraven is his motto of embrace the darkness, not really sure if that is teaching Bran not to fear the darkness which is good, but he also says to use it. You have his home which is very symbolic of a crypt, he is keeping a lot of info from Bran, but if he was really evil and wanted to Bring about the Others, the dude could have had the planet taken over already.

On the other hand if he wanted Howland or Lyanna to win at Jousting, I have no doubt he could easily make a horse fault, or take lets say Howlands body for a little bit and use his own skill, this is a guy who was once a great warrior as well as super spy. I think he works in rather subtle ways most of the time though. But I can't be sure all I know is that if he wanted to, he could do that stuff without breaking a sweat, or in his case leaking sap.

Bloodraven was in the Black Cells for 12 years.

Rough place to be for twelve years, but as Ghosts Shadow points out sure would be helpful if you could get out and about. Which he can, great place to spy from. Not to mention one of those cells could have had a secret exit, given all the secret passages in the red keep. Bloodraven was also with the young Aemon for some years at the wall. I don't remember, does Aemon ever talk about him?

Found this :D

Which Game of Thrones Characters Deserve Spinoffs?

Ned Stark in How I Met Jon Snows Mother.

Learn everything that happens to Ned Stark, plus intimate details of a number of his friends, as they live the single life in the big city for several years before Ned meets Jon Snow's mother. Does Jon Snow really need to know who Robert Baratheon and Jon Arrange dates eight years prior to Ned meeting his mom? Nope, but hes going to find out, and so will we! Good thing theres a laugh track,were gonna need it.

So wrong :lol:

We've heard nothing about Bloodraven being at the Wall, how he was viewed, or the reaction to him going missing, as no story that was told to e.g. Jon or the other boys.

Now, do we even know for sure he was stationed at Castle Black at the beginning of his NW career? Maybe they separated him from Aemon, and put him in the Shadow Tower where Qhorin Halfhand was as well (or he arrived later on, when BR was older)? I always found it odd how Qhorin looked at Jon, and how he believed in what he saw and the blood he put in the food for extra strength and stuff, like he learned some of that from BR, or saw sorcery.

I need a biography of Bloodraven's life. :P

Mladen, someone appears to have done your job. :thumbsup:

I'm not a usurper, I swear! ;)

We've heard nothing about Bloodraven being at the Wall, how he was viewed, or the reaction to him going missing, as no story that was told to e.g. Jon or the other boys.

Now, do we even know for sure he was stationed at Castle Black at the beginning of his NW career? Maybe they separated him from Aemon, and put him in the Shadow Tower where Qhorin Halfhand was as well (or he arrived later on, when BR was older)? I always found it odd how Qhorin looked at Jon, and how he believed in what he saw and the blood he put in the food for extra strength and stuff, like he learned some of that from BR, or saw sorcery.

I think we all do!

He was The Lord Commander so I am sure he could station himself were he wanted. Although we know he knows about the door at the Nightfort, so I am sure he checked that place out.

Egad.

My Three Dragons

Sandor Clegane in Extreme Makeover: Hound Edition made me thing immediately of Pygmalion/My Fair Lady. My Fair Sandor? Eek.

Theon Greyjoy in Survivor: Dreadfort. In this installment of the long-running reality series, Theon has to endure flayings, castrations and vicious beatings, all for a chance at one million dollars! Unfortunately for Theon, he’s the only competitor and can’t be voted off the show.

Egad.

My Three Dragons

Sandor Clegane in Extreme Makeover: Hound Edition made me thing immediately of Pygmalion/My Fair Lady. My Fair Sandor? Eek.

Theon Greyjoy in Survivor: Dreadfort. In this installment of the long-running reality series, Theon has to endure flayings, castrations and vicious beatings, all for a chance at one million dollars! Unfortunately for Theon, he’s the only competitor and can’t be voted off the show.

Ok that's it, this happens to be a Bloodraven thread so can you please maintain focus on the subject which is Bloodraven, and the game clue and umm the fisherman's daughter, the fisherdaughter. :tantrum:

Archived