GoT Quizzo - Tues Oct 8th @ Blue Monkey (S. Jersey)

Got a tip from the owner at the Blue Monkey Tavern in Merchantville, NJ - they are tapping Take The Black Stout for GoT Quizzo on Tuesday, October 8th. :cheers:

If anyone wants to put a team together, let me know. Some of you know this is my local pub - a beer geek's dream - and I will definitely be there.

Hope to see some of you there!

Well, we had a good showing. PlusOne made it, and we had a team rounded out with friends and coworkers. Finished second overall. Not too bad. And we did nail all the GoT questions, so at least we can hold our heads high.

If any of you South Jerseyites ever want to meet up for a pint, you can usually find me at the Blue Monkey in Merchantville for any given Friday night happy hour. :cheers:

Well, we had a good showing. PlusOne made it, and we had a team rounded out with friends and coworkers. Finished second overall. Not too bad. And we did nail all the GoT questions, so at least we can hold our heads high.

If any of you South Jerseyites ever want to meet up for a pint, you can usually find me at the Blue Monkey in Merchantville for any given Friday night happy hour. :cheers:

I can vouch for the awesomness of the Blue Monkey - also the fact that we kicked butt. (Really, Parcheesi? REALLY?! - we lost due to some unreasonably difficult questions about board games).

Archived