Who is the most intelligent teenager in the series?

I think Marg is the most Dynamic, after all she is Olenna's only granddaughter and that women doesn't mess around. I think her sweet and nice attitude is a facade for a smart and Cunning women, just like her grandmother.

Smartest - Arya because she has survived when most people would've curled up in a ball and died she had persevered and becoming smething that will let her kill off all the people on her list!

Candidates are:

Jon Snow

Aegon

Daenerys

Loras Tyrell

Robb Stark

Arya Stark

Sam Tarly

Margarey Tyrell

You named candidates, I have the winner - Sansa Stark...

Hmm. Sansa is intelligent, yes, but Arya has always been much more sensible, alert and practical even though she is younger. What she can't do as good as her big sister is I think "Lies and Arbor Gold". Stupid! :lol:

Please don't say Sansa.

My vote goes to Jon Snow. Just look at how many teachers he's had in AGoT alone: Maester Luwin, The Ned, Rodrik Cassel, Donal Noye, Benjen, LC Mormont, Maester Aemon, Tyrion, and Sam. All highly intelligent individuals. And what's truly remarkable is his ability to distill truth and find something useful from the teachings of each of the people mentioned above.

Hmm. Sansa is intelligent, yes, but Arya has always been much more sensible, alert and practical even though she is younger. What she can't do as good as her big sister is I think "Lies and Arbor Gold". Stupid! :lol:

Arya is smart, but she is not teenager...

Please don't say Sansa.

I already did... :)

And I agree about Jon. He is highly intelligent person...

Arya is smart, but she is not teenager...

I already did... :)

And I agree about Jon. He is highly intelligent person...

Lol. When I saw her name was left out of the the OP I immediately thought about you naming her. What can I say, that you are steady and true? And you do not disappoint?

I just hope this thread doesn't generate too much controversy involving her though.

I think Sam Tarly - he should have the brains to become a maester, that's not bad.

Margaery also makes a good impression, allthough it's a bit harder to say as we know relatively little of the inner workings of the Tyrell group under Olenna.

When it comes to languages, Missandei is the winner. And she is not a teenager either :)

Yes! How could I forget her?

Well, my dear friend, I am nothing if not persistent...

I am sorry, but I got ya there... Devil is in the detail, my dear

Speaking of detail, 31-22?

Lol. When I saw her name was left out of the the OP I immediately thought about you naming her. What can I say, that you are steady and true? And you do not disappoint?

I just hope this thread doesn't generate too much controversy involving her though.

Well, my dear friend, I am nothing if not persistent...

OP damn you. Couldn't you have said smartest POV on the list? You had to say teenager.

Well, Arya's still better. :P

I am sorry, but I got ya there... Devil is in the detail, my dear

Arya without a second thought. Though i wouldn't call her the most intelegent. i don't know about that, but she's the cleverest. To get anything done I'd always bet my money on her..yeahh well exept maybe making peace with someone important...I'd take Sansa for that. But anything else Arya's my girl. She can do the job.

Archived