Who is the most intelligent teenager in the series?

Arya, obviously. Hell she's just a preteen and she's smarter than them all :) She's survived so much in which that would killed. I find it ridiculous that people are bringing up the fat tom. Guys,she was nine. I hope you remember that. And In that very same book, she was smart enough to find a way to escape the red keep and live at flea bottom for several weeks, alone, unscathed. She,aged 10,can read a map well enough, without any training to bring her friends to the trident. She was able to escape Harrenhal right under Roose's nose with a clever plan. She's multilingual, well versed in the ways of the world having met with so many different people, assimilates all she experiences and that insurances mans kill, especially for a freaking 11 year old is amazing.Yeah, she made mistakes, but so did everyone in that list. She can tell truth from lies, and she's playing the kindly man, for pete's sake. So yeah, sorry for gushing too much, but I really think she's great. :)

Yeah, and Arya is. The inconsistency is laughable.

(Calm down; I read your whole post.)

Good point, now I don't feel as dumb for naming a non-teenager in my post when the OP did as well. Although Arya is certainly closer to a teenager, than Maester Aemon.

I give that to Robb. His lust cost him his life. We just weren't in his head to hear him dream about Jayne over and over.

I'm sure Robb won't dream about a dude with a blue beard, a yellow mustache and a gold tooth.

Also doubt Robb would ask his companion (Theon would be the Missandei equivalent I guess) to come share his bed when he gets lonely in his camp at night.

Robb would not enjoy getting borderline raped by a Umber on his wedding night.

I'm sure Robb won't dream about a dude with a blue beard, a yellow mustache and a gold tooth.

Also doubt Robb would ask his companion (Theon would be the Missandei equivalent I guess) to come share his bed when he gets lonely in his camp at night.

1. Robb is straight :P. But yes I get your point. They "tried" twice sometimes, but there intention was solely to get an heir. He hated every moment of it for sure, dutifully pumping away. :lol:

2. Sharing bed is not the same thing as having sex. Cersei used to sleep with her maid servants. Apparently all highborn women do that.

3. That remark is very rude and shallow. If it was consensual, it was not rape.

The heart wants what the heart wants. And what does sharing a bed with Missandei have anything to do with Dany's supposed horniness? It's pretty common for noble ladies to share beds with other girls, and Missandei and Daenerys' relationship is very sisterly. Dany, obviously wasn't actually going to rape Daario.

The heart wants what the heart wants. And what does sharing a bed with Missandei have anything to do with Dany's supposed horniness? It's pretty common for noble ladies to share beds with other girls, and Missandei and Daenerys' relationship is very sisterly. Dany, obviously wasn't actually going to rape Daario.

Dany had sex with her servant girls...

(Maybe I am thinking of the wrong one.)

I compared Drogo to an Umber. Both big manly beasts.

Smartest teenager: Samwell Tarly.

Smartest teenager who is not a coward: Jon Snow.

Smartest teenager who is neither a coward nor a bastard: Sansa Stark

Smartest teenager who is neither a coward nor a bastard that wants to be king: Robb Stark

Smartest teenager who is neither a coward nor a bastard that wants to be king but doesn't think with his f*cking penis: Aegon

Honorable mention: Margery Tyrell in the TV Series is really smart, but in the books she doesn't look all that bright.

Archived