From whose POV will the final battle be told?

Lady Howell

So if the series does come down to one huge final battle against the others, from whose POV will it be told? If anyone's at all.

It could go by multiple POVs but wouldn't that be a bit confusing to keep track of the Frey?

If only from one person's, whose? Bran maybe?

Or could GRRM break from his normal style just for the occassion and go omipresent POV?

What do you think and what would you prefer?

So if the series does come down to one huge final battle against the others, from whose POV will it be told? If anyone's at all.

It could go by multiple POVs but wouldn't that be a bit confusing to keep track of the Frey?

If only from one person's, whose? Bran maybe?

Or could GRRM break from his normal style just for the occassion and go omipresent POV?

What do you think and what would you prefer?

Heh, It already is. But seriously, I think he would tell it from a variety of POVs. Think Blackwater, from Tyrion, Davos, and Sansa's POV.

Or Think Meereen

From Tyrion, Victarion, Barristan, possibly Daenerys depending on what she does and how long the battle goes.

If I had to guess, prime candidates here are Bran, Tyrion, Jon, Daenerys, Melisandre, Barristan, with the last two being the only iffy ones.

I think the final battle will be written similarly to the Battle of Blackwater, where we are being moved around POV to POV. If I had to guess on the POVs: Jon, Bran (though not physically at the battle), Dany, and someone else not sure who possibly Davos or maybe Tyrion.

I am also certain that, if there's going to be a final battle, it will be told from at least half a dozen PoVs, because it'll be the Big One, right?

I somehow doubt there will be one, though. There are so many conflicts, caused by so many complex plot lines, that it could be next to impossible for them to all be resolved in one big war. There's the war with the Others, the conflict between the armies in Westeros, the conflicts in Dorne, and don't get me started on Essos.

I am also certain that, if there's going to be a final battle, it will be told from at least half a dozen PoVs, because it'll be the Big One, right?

I somehow doubt there will be one, though. There are so many conflicts, caused by so many complex plot lines, that it could be next to impossible for them to all be resolved in one big war. There's the war with the Others, the conflict between the armies in Westeros, the conflicts in Dorne, and don't get me started on Essos.

Yea its probably going to be WoT kind of thing.

I am not sure Jaime will make it to the end. He had a dream with Brienne against the ghosts of former KG and Rhaegar. This dream clearly suggests that whoever (Brienne or Jaime) breaks any oath will die first. Jaime talked about too many vows, one way or another you end up breaking some. So far both Brienne and Jaime didnot have to break their oaths. But that will most likely change in TWoW.

Archived