NFL- Week Six: How High A Spread at Mile HIgh

Rockroi

I said this last week with Geno Smith.

Bengals gave up a 14 pt 4th quarter lead which fucking blows. I hate watching this team play.

Time for the Red Rifle to win this game for you and my survivor hopes.

I BELIEVE IN YOU ANDY DALTON

ETA: Oh, Jacksonville, never give up

ETA2: Yeah Bernard!

Seriously Jags? Are you just trying to limit Manning passing yards? WTF was that fake @ your own 24 yds?

When you're as big an underdog as they are, you've got to just start pulling every Madden tactic available and hope that they all work; its their only shot and I don't blame them for it.

Did anyone else see that 3rdand20 from the Broncos? That's gotta be the coolest checkdown/screen I've ever seen. I knew Peyton was going to check it down to get into fieldgoal range the moment DT dropped the 2nd down pass, but that was fucking cool!

When you're as big an underdog as they are, you've got to just start pulling every Madden tactic available and hope that they all work; its their only shot and I don't blame them for it.

I don't disagree with that. It was just meh.

Once Brady-Brees main attraction starts, I am switching to that. But by that time the Broncos could be up by 2 TDs.

I'm all for being aggressive, especially when you have nothing to lose, but 4 to go from your own 26 in the first quarter? You gotta pick your moments better, especially when you consider that the play was really unimaginative, just a run straight up the middle.

I know it's against the Jaguars, but the Manning fake WR screen to Decker than hit Welker down the middle was a thing of beauty.

ETA: And the Edelman backward pass attempt on a punt return is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

Broncos need to be careful, Jags are playing like punks.

Apparently they have hit Manning a few times. Just seeing the highlights of that. The Jags are trying to rattle him.

Never mind, Manning to Welker, easy TD.

ETA: this is a game where theBroncos need to get Manning out as early as they can. By my estimate, they should be up 5 TDs by the end of the half. I think it's Brock time after half time.

Also wtf was that in NE?

I think Peyton has a legit shot at throwing for 8 TDs today.

No way he is playing that long

IDK, just saw Osweiler getting warm on RedZone...

I was laughing.

May be not, Manning must have taken a bad hit. He just came back from the locker room.

Jags have taken a page out of the Gregg Williams playbook. Hit the QB early and often. Don't worry about anything else.

Apparently they have hit Manning a few times. Just seeing the highlights of that. The Jags are trying to rattle him.

Never mind, Manning to Welker, easy TD.

ETA: this is a game where theBroncos need to get Manning out as early as they can. By my estimate, they should be up 5 TDs by the end of the half. I think it's Brock time after half time.

Also wtf was that in NE?

They're not just hitting him, they're hitting him late and around the knees. They're also doing a lot of after-the-play bullshit pushing and shoving. This is a shitty team with shitty character, I agree that Manning needs to be pulled ASAP (which I never thought I'd say). Once they're up by 21, pull him.

No way he is playing that long

I was laughing.

May be not, Manning must have taken a bad hit. He just came back from the locker room.

He's warming up again.

I'll take the win but holy fuck are we the most inconsistent team from drive to drive. We look so good sometimes and look so bad others. Dalton the main culprit but not the only.

In other news, Thad Lewis looked good. He took three shots down the field and completed two of them in stride with the 3rd looking to be a great pass but PI not called. I like what I saw with him more than I like Manuel. I hope he gets a shot to stick.

Archived