NFL- Week Six: How High A Spread at Mile HIgh

Rockroi

Holy shit, the Broncos just showed the Jaguars how a fake punt is done. That's like scoffing at your 4 year old's watercolor and then marching him downstairs to watch you paint a Renoir.

Clearly Peyton Manning put money on a close game and is trying to keep it such.

ETA: I can't decide if Champ Bailey sucks, or if the Broncos secondary just blows in general. Probably both.

I defended Champ last year, he should never have been expected to shut down Torrey Smith alone, but he might need to hang 'em up.

Nice throw by Henne into quadruple coverage to provide an INT.

Clearly Peyton Manning put money on a close game and is trying to keep it such.

ETA: I can't decide if Champ Bailey sucks, or if the Broncos secondary just blows in general. Probably both.

I defended Champ last year, he should never have been expected to shut down Torrey Smith alone, but he might need to hang 'em up.

Nice throw by Henne into quadruple coverage to provide an INT.

I think Champ has lost it although the last Blackmon reception was not his fault. DRC missed his assignment it seems.

Tennessee lines up in the neutral zone on the game deciding 3rd and 4 because of course they do. It's the only way a game this sloppy could be clinched. The shame is it was out there on a platter for lowly Tennesee to steal it and end Seattle's ridiculous home winning streak. Seattle offered it up in all kind of ways and Tennessee refused to take it.

So Jacksonville just held Denver to their season low points scored this season and in the process they've kinda provided a blueprint on how to hold the Broncos down. Just be so abjectly terrible that the Broncos can't concentrate on the task at hand during the week. It'll even affect the lengendarily diligent Peyton Manning causing him to throw pick-6's and fumbling for no reason inside the 5. Peyton Manning can't fucking throw for 300 yards and 4 scores if he's more preoccupied whether he left the oven on or whether plants have souls. He probably assumed he was at some kind of charity event but that's how you beat them!

ETA: I'm starting to believe someone is paying the Patriots receivers more to drop passes than the Patriots are paying them to catch them.

To the Washington fans on this board...

I hate you all...

(not really because damn it you all seem to be the most intelligent, insightful and genuinely kind people in this thread, but for the purpose of tonight... )

I really love the Cowboys/Washington rivalry. It has lost so much luster over the last decade or so while our teams have dwelt on the bottom, but it has been getting good again lately. It is incredibly hard for me to keep my man crush on RGIII in check a lot of the times, but when he plays against the silver and blue it is easy...

So Jacksonville just held Denver to their season low points scored this season and in the process they've kinda provided a blueprint on how to hold the Broncos down. Just be so abjectly terrible that the Broncos can't concentrate on the task at hand during the week. It'll even affect the lengendarily diligent Peyton Manning causing him to throw pick-6's and fumbling for no reason inside the 5. Peyton Manning can't fucking throw for 300 yards and 4 scores if he's more preoccupied whether he left the oven on or whether plants have souls. He probably assumed he was at some kind of charity event but that's how you beat them!

ETA: I'm starting to believe someone is paying the Patriots receivers more to drop passes than the Patriots are paying them to catch them.

Maybe we should take a look at Peytons out goings, since there can only be one!

Archived