Favorite PERSON in the Series?

Max of Castamere

who is your favorite PERSON in the series? not your favorite person to read or the person with the best story line. just who is the character that you would like to hang out with or that you think would have the best personality.

the obvious answer would immediately be ned, but would you really want to chill with him? he'd be so boring.

my favorite people are tyrion, bronn, arya, jon, and robb. maybe davos and robert too.

Sam for sure! He's just the nicest guy. He's the one you can cuddle up to without him feeling up your boobs :) I'd really like to hang out with Tyrion when he's in a good mood...like getting drunk talking about life and books , exchanging inappropriate jokes etc.^^ Shopping and gossiping with Sansa...yeah that's about it^^...

Hmmm...there isn't enough context, like if it was here, then Sam because he's the biggest geek, but there, probably Renly, not in a gay way lol (not that there's anything wrong with that, to quote Seinfeld), but because he can still throw a party, but also is pretty easy to get along with. With Robert you kind of had to be a big drunken lout for him to like you as well and I don't drink heh

Brienne and Sansa. Sansa especially sounds like she'd be into shipping.

Im now wondering who Sansa (Who I cant believe I forgot to mention in my initial post!) would ship you with.

I love Cat, but I don't know if I would like to spend some time with her.

I guess its because we mostly see her after the chain of tragedies that fell on her. I think she would be pleasant company especially pre-AGOT.

Brienne- simple down to earth girl; Sam Tarly- as nerdy as me; Jamie- he could talk about himself, I'll just stare at him lovingly; Willas Tyrell- a well read decent man, lady Olenna- a very wise and funny woman, one can learn a lot from her. Varys has a lot of stories to tell I am sure and is quite amusing if he doesn't want anything from you. If I have to pick one- Brienne.

Tyrion, Samwell and The Reader would be the perfect people for my favourite activity: endlessly ramble about the latest book/game/whatever (like, I don't know, ASOIAF). And Jaime-the-comedy-machine-of-Westeros is always pleasant company.

Archived