Favorite PERSON in the Series?

Max of Castamere

erm my favourate person in the series is Jon, But I think I'd like to get pissed with Miranda Royce or Ygritte. I'd hang out sober with Meera reed. I could discuss Full term BF with Lysa. but ultimately I'd sack her off for being an insecure obsessive.

Shipception! Sansa ships you with Dany. It is known.

and shopping !!!

yeah I'd get along with Sansa, Jon probably too, but for different reasons ;)

Har. Jon....yeeeeaaahhh.../dirty old woman

Guys Florina Would Actually Hang Out With:

Id talk about swords with Arya. There would be a lot of "Yeah!" and "RIGHT? RIGHT?!! Omfg!" going on. It would be weird, because it would feel like i was talking to myself.

Id totally hang out with Jon and flirt with him. He likes forward ladies anyway. Plus he seems pretty open minded so we would have a lot to talk about.

Davos would tell me stories. Lots of stories. I wanna hear the one about how he smuggled with Salla.

Brienne would be interesting, but i fear my sense of humor would put her off. But a girl-pow-wow with her, Asha, and Arya would be so much fun. We would try to paint each other's toenails but end up throwing the polish all over each other instead and laughing in hysterics while doing so.

Id wanna hang out with Rhaegar. Obvious reasons. :leer:

Tormund Giantsbane, HAR! That dude seems like the realist, reasonable, coolest guy in the books. Seems so easy going with his mead a whole leg of whatever he killed that day. Great personality and sense of humor. And if I was in the trenches, that's the dude i'd want to have my back. He can kill dudes with his member, HAR!

Well, I think it's time to make official pairings of posters and their favorite characters:

Mladen --- Joffrey Baratheon

Apple Martini --- Daenerys Targaryen

Patrick Stormborn - Jon Snow

Winter's Knight --- Robert Baratheon and High Sparrow

E-Ro --- Renly, Balon, Joffrey

Florina Stark --- Bowen Marsh

Arya_Nym --- Sansa

Dr. Pepper --- Sam

bbstark --- Gregor Clegane

Kittykatknitts - Walder Frey

butterbumps --- Stannis

Talal of Dorne --- Tywin Lannister

King of the Starks --- Roose Bolton

Jon's Queen Consort --- Catelyn Stark

well i'd want to hang out with the ones that are around my own age. the young but not teenager group such as Garlan, Renly, Arianne, Tyrion, Theon. Edmure is a bit older than this crowd but might as well include him too.

favorite character as a person regardless would probably be Davos or Edmure.

Archived