Last Thing They Would Say (Character Anti-Philosophy) game v.2

RhaenysBee

Ser Robert Stone was a brave and valiant man. Please allow me to give you a detailed description of his life and history!

Next: Robert Arryn

I don't care Jamie is the father of Cersei's kids... You love who you love, man, there's no shame in that.

I think you may have mistaken him for Jon Arryn...

Shagga: What's with the men who like to threaten to cut other men's body parts? Such a ridiculous display of machismo. I prefer a rational conversation.

Next: Maester Pycelle

I think you may have mistaken him for Jon Arryn...

Umm, well...

Well, it's definitely the last thing he would say :P

Yeah. That's it. It was on purpose! Has nothing to do with an addled brain.

Hold up everyone. I have figured something out. You know when the drowned god claims someone. Well, what really happens is that they stop breathing and their heart stops. So I have discovered that if we blow air back into their lungs and compress their chest to simulate the heart's pumping we can actually save their life! But please, whatever you do, do not associate any religious meaning with this.

Syrio Forel

Catelyn: Ooh, Petyr, sweet Petyr! I have waited so long! I want you now, this very night! And I must warn you, after all these years of silence and whisperings, I mean to SCREAM when you love me! I'll scream so loud they will hear me in Winterfell and Riverrun! I command you to wed me this very moment! Oooooh Petyr... there, Petyr, there... ooooh Petyr....

Next: Lysa

Archived