Last Thing They Would Say (Character Anti-Philosophy) game v.2

RhaenysBee

(Teenage) Cersie: I just hated King's Landing. I just don't think the big city is for me. I hope father marries me to some country lord with a small holding, where I can spend my time gardening and helping the smallfolk. And knitting! I just love knitting.

Shae

The mathematical formulations of quantum mechanics are abstract. A mathematical function known as the wavefunction provides information about the probability amplitude of position, momentum, and other physical properties of a particle. Mathematical manipulations of the wavefunction usually involve the bra-ket notation, which requires an understanding of complex numbers and linear functionals. The wavefunction treats the object as a quantum harmonic oscillator, and the mathematics is akin to that describing acoustic resonance. Many of the results of quantum mechanics are not easily visualized in terms of classical mechanics—for instance, the ground state in a quantum mechanical model is a non-zero energy state that is the lowest permitted energy state of a system, as opposed to a more "traditional" system that is thought of as simply being at rest, with zero kinetic energy. Instead of a traditional static, unchanging zero state, quantum mechanics allows for far more dynamic, chaotic possibilities.

Rattleshirt

i'm not the kind of girl who kisses and tells. :angry:

Next: Waymar Royce

The mathematical formulations of quantum mechanics are abstract. A mathematical function known as the wavefunction provides information about the probability amplitude of position, momentum, and other physical properties of a particle. Mathematical manipulations of the wavefunction usually involve the bra-ket notation, which requires an understanding of complex numbers and linear functionals. The wavefunction treats the object as a quantum harmonic oscillator, and the mathematics is akin to that describing acoustic resonance. Many of the results of quantum mechanics are not easily visualized in terms of classical mechanics—for instance, the ground state in a quantum mechanical model is a non-zero energy state that is the lowest permitted energy state of a system, as opposed to a more "traditional" system that is thought of as simply being at rest, with zero kinetic energy. Instead of a traditional static, unchanging zero state, quantum mechanics allows for far more dynamic, chaotic possibilities.

Didn't know you were a fellow physicist, ser. :cheers:

i'm not the kind of girl who kisses and tells. :angry:

Next: Waymar Royce

Didn't know you were a fellow physicist, ser. :cheers:

Copied and pasted from Wikipedia.

I'm am of normal intelligence. Or maybe even below! :P

JW: Hey, Honey! Let's go hang out at the Frey's tonight. That Walder is such a cut-up! He really seems to like me a lot!

Gorzhak zo Eraz

Archived