NFL Week 8: End of the Weeden Dynasty

sperry

He just has a very weak arm for an NFL QB, and he stares his receivers down. He can put the ball on the money when he has time and his guy is open, but I"ve been screaming at my television for him to throw to open guys, and he's not progressing through his reads.

i'm just glad that there will be no Andy Dalton 'elite' talk for now. He's still the best QB in the AFC North.

Ben Roethlisberger would beg to differ.

No idea. Looked like Atkins got turned around and then Miller landed on him. Didn't see anything that looked like a normal ACL injury but it looks major.

The fact that you think the Bengals will just be fine shows you how ignorant of the Bengals you are. Geno Atkins is the best defensive tackle in the game. He changes games. You game plan around him. You don't game plan around your third string offensive tackle, which is what you're going to get because Atkins back up is also injured.

I'm sure that I don't follow your Bengals as close as you do, but I do know that you have one of the best defensive minds in the NFL in Mike Zimmer coaching. I also know who your third string defensive lineman is as I watched him play at SMU.Margus Hunt is as physically skilled as anyone in the league. He is incredible raw as he only played four years of football in his life, but he will wind up being a game changer. I am willing to bet that happens sooner rather than later.

I can't tell you how much I wish Zimmer was still coaching in Dallas and we had a third stringer like Margus Hunt playing.

This has been a terrible game for the Bengals, but I still think they wind up beating Miami tonight.

Archived