Brooklyn Nine Nine [SPOILERS]

Sci-2

Dog or Wife? Was hilarious.

And we still don't know.

I actually had a feel for Peralta at the end there. Not so much the thing with his own dad, but the moment when he broke down a bit - the very, very end - over the drawing...oh, fine. I like him now. These last few episodes have gone a long way to shoring him up. No longer the worst thing about the show.

I couchsurfed with a guy who had an axe on the wall once. Not quite the first thing you want to see when you walk into the home of a somewhat random person you've had minimal contact with over the internet. Come to think of it, that was also the trip I where I hitched a ride with the Finnish libertarian with the axe in the trunk.

Good episode straddling comedy and some seriousness about Gina & Terry's lives.

"Big Black Ellen DeGeneres."

"I'm gonna haunt your dreams."

I couchsurfed with a guy who had an axe on the wall once. Not quite the first thing you want to see when you walk into the home of a somewhat random person you've had minimal contact with over the internet. Come to think of it, that was also the trip I where I hitched a ride with the Finnish libertarian with the axe in the trunk.

Yikes.

Is Gina Chelsea Peretti? Because if so, yeah, worst thing on the show.

yes. i sorta agree. she can be the worst but she has her moments. when you go that big, you re going to have big misses.

See that's how I feel sometimes about Diaz.

me too, although not consciously until you just said it. i really liked her at the beginning but lately, something was off. i think they are trying to force it. i dont think its as true of holt, at least not yet. i think it may have slid in that direction with holt, but they havent gotten there yet

• 2 weeks later...

Great episode. Sergeant and Captain had a great thing going, Adam Sandler-Joe Theisman was funny (it went on too long, though), and the Vulture opening was hilarious.

Why did Gina look like a vampire hooker though?

i though she just got her makeup done by whoever does anne hathaway

theismann was clearly not up for comedy, but "who does kevin james play?" was excellent

It turned out to be a somewhat over-invested zombie-survival-kit joke thing. (very much a real axe though.) Lovely guy, actually. He introduced me to dumpster diving.

Synchronicity!

Good episode. They are handling the Peralta-Santiago shipping very well.

Icarus was probably my favorite part. :-)

The Adam Sandler bit was really funny for some reason. Just so totally random.

Otherwise, i'm still not feeling Gina. If she's this insane evil troll person...fine. But sometimes she's that, and then too often she's the voice of reason, method-in-the-madness, secret wise one. She doesn't add up for me.

I don't know who's friends with who, I guess that helped. Sandler showing up and heckling Peralta was just fantastically out of nowhere for me.

I felt like the 'sock in the mouth' was a bit much, but Sandler's appearance definitely added to the quality of the show. And the Trosky comment had me in stitches as well. That one exchange about Sandler making a 'serious' movie was everything 'Funny People' wished it was.

Captain Holt, comedy genius!

Santiago is the Lady in Red.

I loved the ending.

Also nice to see Hitchcock get some shine for his opera singing. And Charles for his foodie powers, moving past his Diaz thing.

Good to see Terry Crews play the reasonable, mature character.

Archived