Historical Event's That You Would Like To Read

Arthur Dayne's Honor

Aegon's Conquest, Dance of Dragons, Doom of Valyria.

In case you haven't seen it, here's a report of a reading Martin did about the conquest. The Princess and The Queen should be out in December and fill in a lot of information about the Dance of Dragons. I'm not sure we'll ever learn the truth about The Doom.

In case you haven't seen it, here's a report of a reading Martin did about the conquest. The Princess and The Queen should be out in December and fill in a lot of information about the Dance of Dragons. I'm not sure we'll ever learn the truth about The Doom.

I know about the upcoming novela, can't wait. I would prefer if it had POVs instead of being a historical account, but still I'm looking forward to reading it.

Tarbeck-Reyne rebellion.

Defiance of Duskendale

Tales of Ser Clarence Crabb

Doom of Valyria

Volantis and Tyrosh war (with Aegon and his dragon)

Night's King/War for the Dawn/Bran the Builder

Bael the Bard

Robert's Rebellion (from Harrenhall tourney to Ned returning to Winterfell with Jon): so many mysteries, so many characters that I love, so many characters we only hear about (Arthur, Ashara, Brandon, Rhaegar, Lyanna, Aerys etc.)

Other historical events might be coo too but without the ASOIAF characters they don't have the same appeal.

Archived