TTTNE#401 Of ghosts, grumpkins and snarks

a free shadow

Don't let the smile fool you - little Aegor hated Halloween, while his brother Daemon naturally thought that he should be king, because he was the true heir of the red dragon.

Bonus - little Jorah in his first costume.

Also, have a cute wolf-pup. Arya, most likely. :D

Morning everyone! :grouphug:

Congrats on the win, Shadow! Love the thread name!

The town next to ours did their trick or treating last night, so I took the boys, both as Batman :lol: Or as Batboy and Batbaby as I introduced them :D And I noticed that almost all the houses would hold out the bowl and let you choose your own candy. I AM AGAINST THIS! *dramatic raised voice*

Why am I anti choose your own candy, you ask?

A. I don't want to look greedy and grab more than one candy. But if they're handing it out, they don't want to look cheap and will give you two or three pieces.

B. Choosing slows down your candy route. Getting it in the bag and on your way, let's you visit more houses. Otherwise I could be stuck debating grabbing a Cookies and Cream vs. a Milky Way Dark for up to 30 seconds, valuable time that could be spent running to the next house. Because let's face it, those are two of the best, I-don't-eat-you-often-but-you're-amazing candies and I can't choose.

C. Candy contempt. Yeah, you know the houses. Only have chalk tasting candy nonsense and they see your face and disappointment when you grab the generic black wrapped taffy...*shudders*

D. If you only choose what you like, you won't get outside the candy box and find new favorites!

Choosing your own is not worth it!

So, the fellow TTTNErs that will be handing out candy, two per bag is perfect.

-End candy rant-

:lol:

Congrats again Shadow!

Congrats on the win!

Congrats, Shadow! :cheers:

Nice win and great thread - good job A Free Shadow.

I loved all the Spoiler(spoiler(spoiler(spoiler(spoiler(spoiler))))) pictures. I laughed (oh, how I laughed :lol: ).

Congratulations on your win, shadow. It's the perfect week for a shadow to name the thread. :)

Thank you! Here is a castle for everyone to live in :ninja: I did not build it, but I found it and so I rule it!

Why am I anti choose your own candy, you ask?

A-D

It is like reading a book about dark cultural insights. Interesting :ninja:

Hey spammers! Congratulations Shadow!!

TC, the winds are picking up here too, but not so it's dangerous yet where I am. They raised the warning to level 3 apparently. I am starting to worry about the huge trees around the neighbourhood. Old gardens=big trees. But they've made it so far, so should be ok I guess.

Stay safe you too!

Zar, always a pleasure to see Joffrey Antoinette! :lol:

A discrete costume suggestion (if it doesn't have to be Thor related) is the Punisher.

Hey, Eira. =o)

You know I bought a set of the dice I sent you on Saturday. ;o)

And of course, I thought of you when I did that.

Hey!

I love those little dice! I thought you surely had bought them for yourself too, but was that the silver ones that you had before?

Archived