TTTNE#401 Of ghosts, grumpkins and snarks

a free shadow

Congrats on the win, Shadow! I loved the first post. :lol:

Not quoting all, but everybody who linked one or the other picture ... they were all great. :grouphug:

Alex and his best buddy (also named Alex---who is the daughter of the husband's best friend) had a grand time this weekend. They got a little crazy from time to time (like jumping from bed to bed at 10 PM and asking for soda) but who would have guessed how far they would take their antics?

This photo is truly amazing.

This guy is more suitable for a Halloween thread.

It is always nice to see Joffrey Antoinette! :D

I believe that this is the perfect thread to express my problem, then. :D

You see, I need a low-budget, as-little-cosplay-as-possible disguise for the midnight premiere of Thor: The Dark World. Does anyone have any ideas? :D

I told you: white sheet, two holes, ghost. :ninja: <- okay, pretend this is a ghost.

I see people are getting haloweenee. Here in India also it's festive season. Our biggest festival Diwali is on 3rd. I'm getting my degree officially on 9th, my convocation. Second salary of my life is due 30th. :P

Life's good. :grouphug:

Sounds like your life is going excellent right now. Congrats on your degree and stuff.

Edit: Oh, and Halloween is unfortunately not celebrated in Denmark, though we have a kind of substitute in February that is almost the same thing..

Mardi gras? We celebrate that one too, and children usually dress up. It has similar paganic origins, but different meaning, as far as I know. :)

The sign is the best. :P

Archived