Which POV's did you enjoy the best? No spoilers please

DavosSeaworth

Davos, Jon, Theon, Asha & Melisandre

Davos' chapters are ALWAYS the BEST, IMO! And I looooooooove his story in this book!

My favourite POV forever!

Jon and Theon became -after Davos- my favourite POV characters in ADWD.

I haven't cared not sooo much about them in the earlier books, but HELL,

they both have incredible good chapters in ADWD!

I especially love their interactions with the people around them and their development / change is very interesting (And yeah, the other charas in their chapters... But I won't spoil about them ;-)

Jon is now in my Top 10 of favourite characters.

Theon & Asha have very grown on me,

I'm looking forward to the next Greyjoy sibling's chapters (They are both now in my Top POV list now).

And I've always wanted to read a Mel POV and ADWD answered my desire.

Very interesting and brings her as a character and her personality closer to us.

Insightful, but still very mysterious - I want to see more of her chapters in TWOW!

Jon and Theon became -after Davos- my favourite POV characters in ADWD.

I haven't cared not sooo much about them in the earlier books, but HELL,

they both have incredible good chapters in ADWD!

I especially love their interactions with the people around them and their development / change is very interesting (And yeah, the other charas in their chapters... But I won't spoil about them ;-)

Yeah, it's interesting how Jon has grown from a boy to a Man, indeed! Frankly, I didn't really like him before, but I definately do now!

Theon's Dance chapters are the best in the entire series.

Davos, Asha, Jon also enjoyable. Plus Victarion had shit flinging monkeys!

For me Dance would be the weakest book of the series (although on first reading I would have said Feast, but I found it much better on a reread).

Tyrion and Arya's chapters were a pain to get through. Funny how they were always amongst the best of the first three novels.

I'm only halfway through but I find myself most excited for the Reek and Tyrion POVs (despite nothing particularly eventful happening in the latter). I don't think I've seen any Arya yet but I'm definitely eager for those too.

Theon's Dance chapters are the best in the entire series.

Davos, Asha, Jon also enjoyable. Plus Victarion had shit flinging monkeys!

For me Dance would be the weakest book of the series (although on first reading I would have said Feast, but I found it much better on a reread).

Tyrion and Arya's chapters were a pain to get through. Funny how they were always amongst the best of the first three novels.

Yes Theon was great. Davos always was interesting.

Archived