The Walking Dead: Season 4 - No Comic Spoilers!

Alia of the knife

I searched for this new thread and for whatever reason it didn't come up in the results.

So I'm just posting to add it to my content :p

However, I think the rat feeders might be addressed this Sunday. Hopefully.

Edit: thanks again Mark Antony for the link

I searched for this new thread and for whatever reason it didn't come up in the results. So I'm just posting to add it to my content :P However, I think the rat feeders might be addressed this Sunday. Hopefully. Edit: thanks again Mark Antony for the link

You're welcome :)

I wonder if the sick will be cured next episode but mainly I wonder what Rick is gonna do about Carol

I wonder if the sick will be cured next episode but mainly I wonder what Rick is gonna do about Carol

I'm guessing he's not going to tell Tyreese. He may try to cover it up, Carol is a pretty important member of the group I think and even if she wasn't he probably doesn't want Tyreese going off the handle and killing her out of revenge.

Maybe he tries to hide it, Tyreese eventually figures it out on his own somehow and shit kicks off between Tyreese and Rick.

I searched for this new thread and for whatever reason it didn't come up in the results. So I'm just posting to add it to my content :P However, I think the rat feeders might be addressed this Sunday. Hopefully. Edit: thanks again Mark Antony for the link

Yeah, the other one was locked, and I was having WD withdraw, :bawl: so I took the liberty of jumping in and creating a this one after I made sure I didn't miss a new one that might have been started.

I am in hopes they will address it Sunday as well.

I go back and forth about a cure.

It's like I mentioned to Awesome Possum, this is a second infection on top of the initial infection which turns death turns into a virus. Now, we have this one, so if something like elderberry tea cures this, or they are miraculously cured it will feel panned.

If this is "real" then I think people, even Glen :crying: , will have to die to save the integrity of the themes.

As for Carol, and if she did do it, she may out herself.

This doesn't have to be a disease that kills 100 percent of the folks it infects. It could have like a 50 percent mortality rate and still be perfectly believable as a deadly disease. It wouldn't be implausible at all for some of the people that comes down with it (like Glen) to get really sick for a while and then recover naturally.

It looks like Rick and Carol will be taking a local trip to find antibiotics when the car crew doesn't show back up. Carol helping to "save" all the sick might ingratiate her with people who might be more forgiving when/if her deed is discovered. That or she dies on this trip with Rick and wraps that whole problem up with a nice bloody bow.

This doesn't have to be a disease that kills 100 percent of the folks it infects. It could have like a 50 percent mortality rate and still be perfectly believable as a deadly disease. It wouldn't be implausible at all for some of the people that comes down with it (like Glen) to get really sick for a while and then recover naturally.

That's very true, but I was thinking that with them already being infected by the initial virus that Rick spoke of, compounding that with another infection would likely decrease their ability to survive it.

But to your poinit, I do think you see it in the fact that some have not come down with the second infection at all, which of course raises a lot of new questions as to why.

That's very true, but I was thinking that with them already being infected by the initial virus that Rick spoke of, compounding that with another infection would likely decrease their ability to survive it.

But to your poinit, I do think you see it in the fact that some have not come down with the second infection at all, which of course raises a lot of new questions as to why.

I agree that the fact not everyone is infected suggests this is a run-of-the mill infection. They just used to be more deadly. I still find it funny how they are rushing out to buy antibiotics against a virus though - the only way that can help is by limiting a secondary infection by bacteria (eg chest infection). You'd need a vacccine (no use after you already have the virus) or at best some antivirals.

I'm not sure the zombie virus weakens people. It's most likely dormant in everyone - a bit like a cold sore or chicken-pox where they only pop up again under certain circumstances. It definitely doesn't seem to weaken their immune system much as given the conditions they are now living in you'd expect them to be constantly sick.

Glenn could be lucky and pull through much like in real life although he has added plot armour.

The other thing is that I don't think everyone is infected with the Zombie virus. 99.9% might be but I'm certain there must be people out there who are resistant to the virus and don't even know it. I'm sure some people have died and not become a zombie afterwards but no-one has thought to check (or known to check). I still think this might be a good way to do a spin-off. Have one of the cast be identified as "z-virus" free and they go on a mission to find some med research place and try to find a cure or at least a vaccine for the next gen.

I agree that the fact not everyone is infected suggests this is a run-of-the mill infection. They just used to be more deadly. I still find it funny how they are rushing out to buy antibiotics against a virus though - the only way that can help is by limiting a secondary infection by bacteria (eg chest infection). You'd need a vacccine (no use after you already have the virus) or at best some antivirals.

I'm not sure the zombie virus weakens people. It's most likely dormant in everyone - a bit like a cold sore or chicken-pox where they only pop up again under certain circumstances. It definitely doesn't seem to weaken their immune system much as given the conditions they are now living in you'd expect them to be constantly sick.

Glenn could be lucky and pull through much like in real life although he has added plot armour.

The other thing is that I don't think everyone is infected with the Zombie virus. 99.9% might be but I'm certain there must be people out there who are resistant to the virus and don't even know it. I'm sure some people have died and not become a zombie afterwards but no-one has thought to check (or known to check). I still think this might be a good way to do a spin-off. Have one of the cast be identified as "z-virus" free and they go on a mission to find some med research place and try to find a cure or at least a vaccine for the next gen.

On the antibiotics, that's very true and actually scarily relevant.

I just read a report that we are now officially all "anitbioticed-out."

Scientists, and doctors have been warning for a long time that we over use them, and now the current bugs have adapted to them, so, it should be an interesting scene tomorrow night.

I do know on Talking Dead that they said that it was very deliberate that the show started off peaceful and assuming, because by the end, not so much.

I thought of the same thing. I was sick with a virus when I was watching that episode so it crossed my mind :lol:

What do you guys think of the signal. It could be something,it could be wild goose chase...I think it'll be something they'd finish a season on. They would have to leave the prison and they will start going for this safe place....very much like Birds or Mist.

I think we eill have a resolution to the killing very soon.In promo for the next episode

We have Rick staying on a case and following someone dragging a body trough prison.

I thought of the same thing. I was sick with a virus when I was watching that episode so it crossed my mind :lol:

What do you guys think of the signal. It could be something,it could be wild goose chase...I think it'll be something they'd finish a season on. They would have to leave the prison and they will start going for this safe place....very much like Birds or Mist.

I think we eill have a resolution to the killing very soon.In promo for the next episode

We have Rick staying on a case and following someone dragging a body trough prison.

I missed that spoiler :o

Now I'm really excited for this episode. As soon as lil squirt takes a nap I'm going to check last weeks sneak peak for that spoiler you tagged.

Archived