The Walking Dead: Season 4 - No Comic Spoilers!

Alia of the knife

The Governor for Toronto Mayor 2015

Experience. Trust. No Crack. What More Do You Want?

I enjoyed the episode a lot, but apparently unlike a lot of other people whining on twitter I thought it obvious it was going to be a Governor-centric episode, so wasn't disappointed we didn't get more prison drama. Not sure how many episodes are still left, but I could see most of next episode staying with him.

How much time has passed at the prison since the end of last season?

Good episode, didn't miss the prison crew one bit. I can't really say I'm even close to forgiving the Governor for all the shit he's pulled, but he's certainly a changed man now. I gotta ask though, why didn't he tell the girls that they would have to destroy the old man's brains in advance? He knew he was dying, so there was plenty of time to prepare them for that.

So apparently Governor is the hottest post-apocalypse male left standing. He gets more action in hobo mode than Daryl,Rick,Shane and Glenn in clean shaved mode ever did combined :)

Now seriously. It was a good episode. Well written,greatly executed. All this said I still couldn't care what happens to Governor. Ok we needed to see what happen since we left him but I'm just waiting to go back to prison to see who's feeding the walkers,how Daryl will react and will anyone mention radio voice. No matter how brilliant side plot is,and it is great I'm just more invested in prison group and now it will be killing me to know what is happening there since I think next episode too will be Gov's episode.

BTW remember how we didn't know why those two guys stayed with Governor after he shot their friend...well apparently they did leave him soon enough.

So apparently Governor is the hottest post-apocalypse male left standing. He gets more action in hobo mode than Daryl,Rick,Shane and Glenn in clean shaved mode ever did combined :)

Well, her options for an intimate partner were about nil at that point. :)

And I've really not posted in this thread yet?

In before the lock.

Archived