Yuri Kolokolnikov Cast

tf13

I wonder who Joe Gatt will be playing then.

I don't understand what the point was for keeping mumm regarding who Joe Gatt would be playing if he's just going to play another Thenn.

Some of the comments suggest he will be a new character all together, but still. They could have just said "he'll play a wildling" and it would have been fine.

So the guy who looks like Styr won't be playing Styr. And the guy who doesn't look...ah forget it.

OK HBO.

Do you realize how silly you sound when you haven't even seen a snippet of his performance or even a picture of him in costume? I am sure this guy will look the part with a shaved head and wildling garb on.

Since it's unlikely anyone else has seen him in anything, I will input and say he was an excellent Grushnitskiy in the 2006 version of Hero of our Time that was filmed on location in the Caucasus region of Russia. No idea he spoke English but he definitely has the acting chops.

Since it's unlikely anyone else has seen him in anything, I will input and say he was an excellent Grushnitskiy in the 2006 version of Hero of our Time that was filmed on location in the Caucasus region of Russia. No idea he spoke English but he definitely has the acting chops.

Does he need to speak English? Does the Magnar ever speak the Common Tongue in the books?

If he does, a heavy Russian accent for the Thenn could work pretty well. They are supposed to be very different from the "southern" tribes, after all.

Does he need to speak English? Does the Magnar ever speak the Common Tongue in the books?

If he does, a heavy Russian accent for the Thenn could work pretty well. They are supposed to be very different from the "southern" tribes, after all.

Yeah probably not in fact. Maybe they will make up a language for the Thenns same as they did for Dothraki and Valyrian, even if it's just a few phrases. Think the Russian accent would work as it can be suitably harsh and gritty.

Do you realize how silly you sound when you haven't even seen a snippet of his performance or even a picture of him in costume? I am sure this guy will look the part with a shaved head and wildling garb on.

I'm 90% sure this is our Styr between Rose Leslie and the pizza guy. He's quite tall, it seems. Good enough for a Thenn, I say. Joseph Gatt would've made a great Styr though.

I'm 90% sure this is our Styr between Rose Leslie and the pizza guy. He's quite tall, it seems. Good enough for a Thenn, I say. Joseph Gatt would've made a great Styr though.

Good Lord, Kit Harrington needs to eat a biscuit. They'll have to have him contract pneumonia during his recovery to explain the weight loss.

Archived