Another Spoilery Casting

Westeros

They'll probably just work with her on inflection and intonation. It brings to mind that episode of Supernatural when Castiel briefly possesses his regular host's daughter.

BUT the real question!

Jojenpaste?

JP is easily the dumbest theroy I've ever heard. The real question is how far into Bran's Dance arc will season 4 take us? All the way and possibly more is what I'm guessing.

I think the show will just be taking the "children" part more literally...to keep it less fantasy.

I don't think they have or will skimp on any fantasy elements from the books. They went all the way with the shadow Stannis, wildfire, dragons, wights & white walkers, Beric's resurrections and so on. I think logistically it's just much easier to use the size of a child and add make-up, rather than use an older woman and CGI make her small in every scene.

I don't think they have or will skimp on any fantasy elements from the books. They went all the way with the shadow Stannis, wildfire, dragons, wights & white walkers, Beric's resurrections and so on. I think logistically it's just much easier to use the size of a child and add make-up, rather than use an older woman and CGI make her small in every scene.

Coldhands? Most of the prophecies? That creepy talking door at Nightfort?

Talking door could have been done in many different ways, it didn't actually have to speak. They could have just made a nice door and had Sam say the words. They took it out because of budgetary reasons, specifically they simply don't want to spend too much money on Bran's storyline.

Talking door could have been done in many different ways, it didn't actually have to speak. They could have just made a nice door and had Sam say the words. They took it out because of budgetary reasons, specifically they simply don't want to spend too much money on Bran's storyline.

It's more interesting that it kinda shows that the talking door and therefore the nighfort and it's numerous secrets may not be that important to the overall plot after all...

It's more interesting that it kinda shows that the talking door and therefore the nighfort and it's numerous secrets may not be that important to the overall plot after all...

The story of the Rat Cook was mentioned, because as you know it does hint at a few other important events

The only problem with casting a young child as a person who doesn't age is: if they're going to be in the show for more than one season, well they're going to get older aren't they, look at difference between Maisie Williams at the start of season one to the start of season two.

Archived