Controversial moments you're not ashamed to like

aceluby

• The first night of Daenerys and Drogo. Very Hot.

The first night of Sansa and Tyrion. This and the first, mainly because they do not agree with the wedding but also be written very tempting, being too young to our standard, and apparently for the ASOIAF universe too. Moreover, although Sansa and Tyrion are protagonists, I just did not want them together, so that when Tyrion says his decision, I was relieved. Sorry Tyrion.

When Tyrion kills his father. But I did not like that he killed Shae. I will elaborate on this because I read a lot of hate towards Shae. She was a prostitute, and he knew it. All wanted their relationship work, he especially, but he knew better, and had to repeat it even more. For me it is a young woman, almost a child, who does the best he can, even occupying their sex, to survive in a man's world. And really, who believe that any woman would have done if the Hand of the King, the most powerful man in Westeros, would like it in his bed. In addition, and in defense of the possibility that Shae had feelings for Tyrion. Why not cry? Why not call the guards? If he had been caught, she would be well rewarded.

Arya when he kills the deserter. It is controversial as it at first seems cold-blooded murder. For me it was read the first chapter of Bran when Eddard executes the deserter. It is not written in the chapter, but I like to imagine the time before Arya beheaded him, saying: "In the name of Robert Baratheon, the First of his Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, by the word of Arya Stark, daughter of Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, I do sentence you to die".

The Northmen caged in Stoney Sept,and the accused to be a rapist, castrated and dead. Although it seems unfair that the rapist is dead before, leaving the rest to suffer even more.

Robert Baratheon slapping his wife. I know, we hate Cersei, but that was not very "kingly"

The punishment given to Cersei for the faith of the seven, not the punishment itself, but because we know she it is going to take revenge.

The misconception of cavalry having Brienne, being contradicted by almost every gentleman that comes their way, especially by Randyll Tarly when he say: "Go where you want and do as you will ... when you're raped but do not look to me for justice. You will have earned it with your folly". That does not mean I do not like is courage and honor, but I would like him to meet Asha, or Dany, Arya, or Sand Snake, or any Mormont girl.

This is a GREAT list! Arya killing the NW deserter was great. "I got these boots for you"

Archived