Unpopular opinion

Das_Boof

- I think Benjen is alive

- I think Rhaegar and Lyanna are incredibly irresponsible and its there fault that Rickard, brandon, Elia, Aegon, and Rhaenys were killed

- I think its too Arthurian legend for Jon to be a Targ, I really like Ned/Ashara combo for it though

- I think Aegon is targ just not the one that he is portraying

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! /Molly Weasley

Srsly, bby i havent seen you in ages!

But this...You take that back! :P

Haha, a lot of crap has been happening in my life lately, but I sort of missed this place. :)

Ugh, sorry, he just didn't fit in my mind what I thought Oberyn was supposed to look like--he has a much rounder face than my Oberyn has.

Aww. I really dont like Brandon Stark. Something about this guy screams "DOUCHEBAG!" to me. /shrug

Teehee, Unbent, its all good. Im thinking Pascal could be a pretty good Oberyn.

when they are on the "good guys" side (from the narrative pov), they call those people "hotblooded" :D

when they are on the "good guys" side (from the narrative pov), they call those people "hotblooded" :D

"hotblooded" = Douchebag? Ok. LOL!

hahaha. I just think he has that sort of swagger that I like. He reminds me of robert, and a stark version or robert=ohmyfuckinggodyes.

Whoa now, Ro-ro! Calm thyself! :P

Jon failed as Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

The GNC is a bunch of made-up wrong assumptions.

Jaime is unredeemable.

Cersei's walk of shame is a despicable punishment which she didn't deserve. She deserves revenge for it.

Cat is the best mother and person one can possibly be. She deserves a statue.

Sansa did the best possible in every situation.

Brienne is incredibly boring.

If there wasn't a big maester's conspiracy, Rhaegar must've been incredible dumb and deserved his death.

Aerys wasn't actually that crazy, some LP's were indead making moves against him. (he did overreact of course)

I actually like Dany and the whole Essos-thing.

Tully's are the best House ever (after the Starks). Seriously, there are so underappreciated on this forum. Family, Duty, Honour, that's what counts.

Boy Lords are not the bane of every House.

Jojen-paste is true, they are mixing in some of Jojens blood, which isn't that gruesome (yet).

Un-popular? I agree with most of you! Especially whoever said "Should have listened to Cat" should be written on Robb's tombstone... Hehehe

"Here lies Robb Stark, Lord of Winterfell and sometime King In The North. He should have listened to his mother."

Anyway:

• I find Stannis dull and uninspiring
  • I find Jon incredibly dull, for me the Wall chapters are lightened up and only made bearable by Tormund, Edd, Grenn and Pyp, I miss the Old Bear and Maester Aemon.
  • As you can guess, i'm not a Sam fan either.
  • I never liked Ygritte, she was alright when she kept her clothes on and wasn't saying "you know nothing, Jon Snow" unfortunately those times were few and far between,
  • I like Jorah Mormont, although i don't know what he sees in Dany, i think she's a fool to turn him away. I have a minor crush on him in the TV series, but that's just me.....
  • Tyrion and Jaime are my favourite characters. I think i can almost pardon Jaime for tossing Bran out the window, since Bran has survived and clearly has more in store for him. Besides if Jaime hadn't paralysed the poor kid he'd probably have been killed by someone else by now.
  • There's a whole group of characters i don't particularly agree with, or claim that they're anything other than nasty backstabbing, conniving gits, but find fascinating and have a large ammount of respect for, in a slightly worrying sort of way...they include Littlefinger, Varys, Cersei, Tywin and Roose Bolton (although he scares me).
  • Joffrey was a snot nosed little bastard (by every definition of the word) but even he's not as loathsome as Ramsay Bolton.
  • I like the Ironborn, i think they're great fun.
  • I like the Martells, i think Dorne will rise again and i can't wait to see what Lady Nym will do in King's Landing.
  • I can't stand the Tyrells, except Lady Olenna and Garlan, they're great, but I couldn't give a fig for Loras. Mace or Margeary.
  • Sansa is my favourite Stark.
  • Brown Ben Plumm is better than Daario Naharis any day.

Whow that's got that lot off my chest.

I think, Jon is the only secret Targaryen out there. "The dragon has three heads" was spoken by Rhaegar after Aegon was born, and he referred to the fact that he thought he'd have to have another child.

I believe it won't happen that Daenerys finds two other dragonriders to partner up and take Westeros. Certainly not someone who already has dragonblood, like a Targaryen-bastard-Tyrion or some crap like that.

When her other dragons will be mounted, it will be because someone took them from her via the help of magic, dragonhorns etc., something she doesn't like. Moqorro already mentioned, that Victarion is just Euron's puppet, so I'm thrilled to see how all that will turn out.

I believe, that Azor Ahai is just the fiery interpretation of the Prince that was Promised, they're both one and the same, i.e. Jon.

i hate any threads on f**king syrio forel i hope he is dead and we never hear about him again.

I also don't like the whole 'tyrion is a secret targ' it bugs me

all the new threads people keep posting about R+L=J theory is annoying as well, unless you are so f**king ignorant that you created an account on this site before reading any of the actual forums where you were have bound to have read something about this theory.

I would hate if a romance began between penny (whom i conveniently forgot about until someone brought it up just now) and tyrion, that just seems too fake and almost cliche IMO.

im sure there are a few other things but i think i will end my rant before i get another warning aha

Ok, gathering my courage...

I like the idea of Jon-Arya. That sure seems unpopular around here.

The knights who met The Ned at ToJ were honorable, right?

They kept their vows and protected their king, while he had innocent people tortured to death. They were considered honorable and great knights in world, but i disagree.

Archived