NFL 2013-14 Week 12: Brady-Manning-Pocalypse Now

DanteGabriel

Booo! Way to burst my bubble! I read that he ran a 4.3 forty, so...

He wasn't cut for performance issues, through he did like a lot of Steelers backs at one point last year have a fumble issue. They cut him because he was bought up assault charges which were later dropped, the joys of being a RB instead of lets say a totally random position of QB.

He wasn't cut for performance issues, through he did like a lot of Steelers backs at one point last year have a fumble issue. They cut him because he was bought up assault charges which were later dropped, the joys of being a RB instead of lets say a totally random position of QB.

Well, that's a relief... Not really... :(

I didn't realize New Orleans still hasn't played Carolina yet. Those should be great games to watch, as well as their game against Seattle next week.

Next week's New Orleans vs. Seattle matchup is shaping up to decide which unbeatable team at home has the inside track on homefield advantage throughout the NFC playoffs.

Course the game is in Seattle and New Orleans isn't anywhere near the same team on the road so I could see, like, a two touchdown trouncing.

I could easily see Seattle being blinded by the bright lights of a heavyweight tilt, and being thrashed by Brees. Now of course Seattle has always done well against SF in primetime, though they know that team very well. But a nationally televised game against a HoF QB, basically with home field advantage on the line? I'm more than a little worried.

I could easily see Seattle being blinded by the bright lights of a heavyweight tilt, and being thrashed by Brees. Now of course Seattle has always done well against SF in primetime, though they know that team very well. But a nationally televised game against a HoF QB, basically with home field advantage on the line? I'm more than a little worried.

Eh, not so sure after tonight's contest. The Falcons tepid defense held NO under 20, and they only posted 23 against the Niners last week. Seems like the Seachickens should eat 'em for lunch.

Seattle beat New England at home last year.

And trounced the 49ers at home.

And beat Carolina on the road.

I don't think that being starstruck is going to happen. Especially against a team they match up so well against. They could lose for a lot of reasons - but because it's a big game is a pretty silly one.

Archived