The Winds of Winter - Estimates & Predictions

jaimereborn

Which POV Starks will be left standing?

All the remaining ones.

Which POV Lannisters will be left standing?

Jaime, Tyrion

Which POVs are most likely to die?

Cersei, Theon, Barristan, Victarion, JonCon, Asha

Will Dany have reached Westeros by the end of TWOW?

No, but she will end TWOW taking Dragonstone.

Will The Others have invaded Westeros by the end of TWOW?

The Wall will fall in the final chapter, and their invasion will begin in the ADOS prologue in which Stannis dies fighting them.

Who will be on the Iron Throne by the end of TWOW?

Aegon or Daenerys, depending how far the second Dance of the Dragons will progress in Winds.

Who will hold Winterfell by the end of TWOW?

Stannis/Rickon

What mysteries will Sam uncover in Oldtown?

The Faceless Men conspiracy+The Grand Evil Anti-Magic Maester Conspiracyâ„¢

Will Cersei win her trial?

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Personally I think so but we will never find out for sure.

Is Jon still alive?

Wargs into Ghost, unsure when and if he will come back to his body.

If so, will Jon have found out his true heritage by the end of TWOW (and how)?

No. He will find out in A Dream of Spring.

What role will Dorne play?

It will support Aegon's claim but Arianne will come to believe that he is fake and try to turn Dorne over to Daenerys. They may do so, if not they will be crushed by Dany's dragons.

What role will the Iron Islands play?

Victarion will blow Dragonbinder but will be killed during the great Battle of Fire. Euron will continue his campaign in the Reach and capture Sam. Damphair will raise the Iron Islands against Victarion. Theon will be executed by Stannis or otherwise killed during the book, as will Asha.

Which mystery/theory would you most like to be solved in TWOW?

The true nature, origin, and objectives of the Others.

Will any Starks be reunited in TWOW?

No.

Will Jaime help Stoneheart bring down the Lannisters/Freys?

Yes, he will bring them into Riverrun for the Second Red Wedding.

What will happen in the North/Battle of Ice?

Stannis will win thanks to Manderly's side-switching, but the Boltons will escape. Stannis will head south but while besieging Moat Cailin the northern lords will proclaim Rickon King in the North.

All of them. Bran still in his cave (seeing the past, Jon's mother mystery can be revealed here), Jon will fight the Others and be at Winterfell at the end. Sansa will still be hidden in the Vale but wed to the heir and maybe reveal herself at the end of the novel (and the Vale joining Stannis + wildlings + NW + northmen against Others), I hope she will bring down LF but she's so naive and useless. Arya will cross the Narrow Sea to Westeros, to KL perhaps and kill some on her list (fail for Cersei who will flee). Rickon (not a POV but a Stark) will be found by Davos and bring to Winterfell, named Lord of Winterfell (others will think Bran dead beyond-the-wall, he won't believe them) and will finish in White Arbor.

All of them. Jaime may die as a savior for Brienne or in making a good action (killing Freys) but I see that more in ADOS. If KL is taken by Aegon, Cersei will flee with Tommen to Casterly Rock. Tyrion will come with Dany to Westeros (and reclaim Casterly Rock and kill his sister in ADOS).

Asha (to save Theon from death or in avenging him with Ramsay), Connington, maybe Victarion, Ser Barristan (as a savior for Dany)

ADDITION : which non POV-characters are most likely to die (only some that I think) ?

Doran Martell (from sickness and Arianne will take his place), Mace Tyrell, Ser Gregor (by Arya as a Faceless Woman), Qyburn, LF ? (by Sansa ?), maybe Euron, many from the Wildlings, Night's Watch

Yes, she will reached at the end of the book : her last chapter will be the landing in Westeros, where ? Maybe she will take Dragonstone to begin as ancient siege of her house)

Not all of it but a part of the North. The Wall will be broken, Night's Watch, surviving wildlings and Stannis forces will be at Winterfell, the Others will have invaded all the lands above.

Aegon. Tommen and Cersei will lose KL at the end of TWOW and flee to Casterly Rock.

Jon and the Wildlings + Stannis (as a guest), surviving of the Wall. Rickon will be found and named rightful Lord of Winterfell but sent away (White Arbor ?) to protect him (the Others are close to Winterfell).

Faceless Men, the citadel consipiracy (against magic), he'll learn things on the Others (far from everything). He will leave the Citadel by the end of the book to join Jon in ADOS.

Yes thanks to Robert Strong (combat by trial)

Is Aegon fake?

Maybe but not proven in TWOW

Is Jon still alive?

Yes.

No, it will be in ADOS. Maybe we'll know it thanks to others characters but he'll not know.

Join Ageon's side openly and help him for his conquest of Stormlands and the Reach and KL. Before that, the Sand Snakes will act. Tyene will influence the Faith for the trial of Maergery. Obara will kill the Kingsguard (with poisonned weapons) when Dorne will openly join Aegon. Nymeria will influence the Council but not long (Aegon reveal and Dorne joining to him will condemn her as a hostage and maybe killed before the end).

Theon will return to Pyke and claim the Seastone Chair as a Lord not a King with help from Stannis. Euron's forces will ravage the Reach fighting Tyrells and Aegon's armies both. They will take some castles/towns, maybe hold Oldtown or Highgarden or Tarly's siege (don't remeber the name here) for a time. He'll likely be defeated by Dorne + Aegon at the end (the Tyrells almost defeated too or they will have bent the knee to Aegon). Defeated but not killed. Victarion will arrive in the battle of Meereen and win the naval part (with help of the dragons ?)). He'll be rejected by Dany as husband and won't accept it, he'll leave Dany and return to Pyke maybe with dragosn bent to his will with the horn.

Jon's parentage (but not for Jon himself) and the Great Northern Consiparacy. It will be done by then but Jon won't accept to be a King now claiming more alliances against the Others than kingship (he doesn't want to oppose Stannis forces that he needs)

Jon and Rickon. Sansa may join them too. Maybe Arya and UnCat (in real or by wolf dreams). Bran will see them all as greenseer

Freys surely (he doesn't like them), he'll be reluctant for the Lannisters but will accept it. But there will be only Cersei and Tommen as Lannisters who will hidden themselves in Casterly Rock and Cersei will close it to even Jaime (she'll know his treason). Tyrion'll only reach Westeros at the end of TWOW so it's not a question for now.

ADDITION : which non POV-characters are most likely to die (only some that I think)?

I haven't considered all of the non-PoV characters, but here are some that I think will die:

Hizdahr zo Loraq

Khal Jhaqo

Daario Naharis

Illyrio Mopatis? (Maybe by the Tattered Prince)

Obara Sand

Balon Swann

Myrcella Lannister

Tommen Lannister

Catelyn Stark (again)

Gregor Clegane (again)

Qyburn

Ramsay Bolton

Roose Bolton?

Leo Tyrell

Robert Arryn

Petyr Baelish? (If he isn't dead he will be exiled)

Margaery Tyrell

Lancel Lannister

Jojen Reed (I don't believe the Jojen paste 'theory')

Brynden Rivers

That is in addition to my predicted PoV deaths:

Cersei Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Barristan Selmy

Davos Seaworth

Melisandre

And many more in ADoS.

Here are my thoughts - now in the right forum! Feel free to give longer answers and add some of your own questions.

All of them that were still standing in ADWD

Jaime, Tyrion

Cersei, Davos, Victarion, JonCon, Barristan. maybe Brienne.

Yes. probably in her last chapter

They will have breached The Wall.

Aegon. Dany's arrival will begin the second dance in ADoS.

Who will hold Winterfell by the end of TWOW? Manderly, regent for Rickon.

The conspiracy of the Faceless Men.

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

Yes, warged into Ghost

not sure. i'm leaning towards yes, maybe through Bran (somehow, while he's on ghost) and Howland Reed will only confirm it to him.

What role will Dorne play? the fall of tommen and myrcella. arianne marries aegon without doran's approval.

What role will the Iron Islands play? victarion dies, euron takes highgarden and probably oldtown. maybe he dies going for king's landing. theon wont die in WoW. maybe asha dies in the battle for winterfell but i dont think so. damphair dies.

The Great Northern Conspiracy

Stoneheart/sansa is my strongest bet. i also think stoneheart/arya or even stoneheart/rickon (davos could die in this meeting)

no, his path is to find/help sansa. he will have to runway to survive stoneheart. brienne could die in the process. he will kill cersei for his own reasons

All of them with the possible exception of Arya.

All Three I think.

Victarion, Barristan, Joncon, Aeron, Areo

Yes

They'll have just begun. The Wall falling will be one of the final events of the book.

Faegon.

Sansa

The truth about the Maesters killing off the Dragons. Possibly that they engineered Greyscale to kill them off?

Yes.

Is Aegon fake?

Yep.

Is Jon still alive?

Warged into Ghost and soon to be resurrected.

I think the last scene will be Howland revealing all (then segueing into a Bran chapter where Bran sees the events of the Tower of Joy through the Weirnet.).

Dorne will side with Faegon and prove instrumental in the taking of Kings Landing. Arianne will marry Aegon. Tyene or Nymeria will assassinate Tommen.

The Iron Fleet will defeat the Volantene Fleet and provide Dany with a way of bringing her army home. Euron was disguised as the Dusky Woman the whole time and will gain control of Rhaegal. Victarion will die. Back home the Iron Born will stage an attack on Oldtown, which will be thwarted by some ingenuity on Sam's part and by dissent within the Ironborn forces caused by Aeron. 65% chance of Kraken involvement.

The Great Northern Conspiracy, Jon's Heritage.

Sansa and Jon. Possibly Rickon as well.

No, but Stoneheart will send Jaime on a quest, possibly to save Bran.

More broadly, I think TWOW will see Westeros consolidating into a (mostly) allied force against the coming invasion of the Others. The North will have the most incentive to pull together, so after the defeat of the Boltons, the Fall of the Wall and the reveal of Jon's heritage it will be united beneath Jon's leadership (with Sansa, Stannis and Mance as his seconds.). Meanwhile most of the south (Crownlands, Stormlands, Reach, and Dorne) will be united beneath Aegon by the time Dany arrives on Westeros' shores. The Vale will be under Northern leadership because of Sansa's influence. The Westerlands and the Iron Islands will be a ruin - the shattered remnants of Lannister power and the site of an Ironborn civil war. Dany may circle around Westeros and take Casterly Rock as an easy first target. The Riverlands of course will be a hot mess as always, with all three factions tugging at it.

As the series moves into the end-game we'll see Westeros attempting to unite against the Others, however Daenery's own misguided attempts to unite Westeros through Fire and Blood are making things worse. Jon will be caught between Ice and Fire. But that's all ADOS stuff.

I think that TWOW will be split into three rough 400ish page sections (almost books in their own right):

• The Aftermath of AFFC/ADWD, the Battle of Ice progressing slowly throughout and the Battle of Fire ending the section in a bang.
  • Dany's solidifying the Free Cities underneath her rule whilst Aegon conquers the South, and the North falls under Stannis' leadership (with help from Sansa.).
  • Dany's invasion of Westeros and the Second Dance with Dragons. Meanwhile things start to get really real BtW and the War for the Dawn begins in earnest.

I will probably be hanged for this or atleast flayed by the community. But here is my go, I am taking some huge cuts through pov's and yeah a major stark character will die, one that is loved by many, but she has to die.

All of them except ... Arya She is very very very popular it would be a 'huge' shocker to kill her at the end of the book. I suspect it might happen at either Martel or Blackfyre hand. Or something else entirely but I think it's time for Arya to go and be the last real stark shocker. Brann Rickon & Sansa will survive however.

Jaime and Tyrion

From who dies first to who dies last : Jon Connington, Asha Greyjoy, Barristan Selmy, Brienne of Tarth, Aeron Greyjoy, Cersei Lannister, Arrianne Martel, Arya Stark, Davos Seaworth, Melisandre. This will bring the number of pov's down to Sansa Stark, Bran Stark, Jon Snow, Daenarys Targeryn, Tyrion Lannister, Theon Greyjoy, Jaime Lannister, Samwell Tarly, Aero Hotah, Victarion greyjoy, Jon Connington. This is 11 pov's which is much more manageable (if I haven't forgotten any).

Why will or won't these pov's die?

Jon Connington : Just way too obvious and Grr martin is not obvious, he has a part to play and will most likely survive till the start of Ados.

Asha Greyjoy : will die in the upcoming Battle of Winterfell

Barristan Selmy : will die in the battle of Mereen

Brienne of Tarth : will be killed when she kills Lady Stoneheart

Aeron Greyjoy : will be killed by Euron after he rallied the people of the Iron Isles.

Cersei Lannister : will be killed by a Martel/Blackfyre ambush in the streets of King's Landing

Arriane Martel : Will be killed at the siege of King's Landing by faceless assasins

Arya Stark : Will be killed when she attempts an assasination on Aegon Blackfyre

Davos Seaworth : Will be one of the first to be killed by the others

Melisandre : will be the second to fall to the others

Will Stannis die? It depends, to be honest I think it's either Jaime or Stannis that will lead the army against the others. Stannis might lead it, but he might die earlier aswell or go south. Dunno tbh, don't want him to die though, but it very well might.

Yes, definatly I even think it'll happen somewhere at the mid of the book. She will land in the vale of Arryn

The wall is destroyed after 3/4th of the book and the invasion starts there. The book ends with an 'army' being formed under leadership of either Stannis Baratheon or Jaime Lannister and the others attacking Winterfell

Aegon Blackfyre, 'Lord protector' Littlefinger (To mirror Oliver Cromwell), Euron Greyjoy or a new kingly candidate (Randyll Tarly?)

Either Stannis Baratheon or Jaime Lannister

He will first discover that the Maesters are up to no good but then Euron comes and he has to flee, oldtown is burned to the ground.

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Very likely a blackfyre

Is Jon still alive?

Yes he is alive. He is revived when Ghost is sacrificed. He will switch to the Red God while (slightly off topic here) Stannis switches to the Old Gods.

Yes he will, but he won't do anything with it for the moment he is one of the generals in the army under leadership of Stannis Baratheon or Jaime Lannister

They will fight with Aegon Blackfyre even when he is revealed as fraud because "Daenarys killed Quentyn" and a blackfyre is better then nothing at all

Euron will destroy Oldtown, kill Aeron Greyjoy and will have a big attack on King's Landing which he just might win. (This could possibly roll over into A dream of spring resulting in the end of the Blackfyre & Martell alliance)

Dunno, I'll see.

Rickon will go to the Vale of Arryn after having being recovered also Bran comes out of his greenseer cave at the end of Twow he will arrive at Winterfell.

Brienne will kill Stoneheart but dies in the attempt. Jaime will take controll of the brotherhood without banners and will go north.

How will the end of the book look like?

A very evil King on the throne or atleast close to capturing it. The north no longer in rebellion but instead fighting the others. The Vale, Riverlands & Casterly Rock in support of Daenarys Targeryn. The reach & Iron Isles in support of Euron Greyjoy. Dorne & Stormlands in allegiance to the Blackfyre dynasty. House Tyrell is removed from power, Garlan Tyrell is held hostage by Euron Greyjoy to keep the reach in line. Samwell Tarly is our view into Euron Greyjoy. As I said earlier, Winterfell is besieged an army has formed there, they don't know if they can hold the place. If Stannis leads it they'll hold the ground, if Jaime leads it they might abandon Winterfell all together. At the end of the book Jaime is still the leader of the Brotherhood, he switched to the red god and Thoros of Myr has a huge influence on him. Various things has happend, most of the kingdom is in turnoil there are quite a few factions still around but that will be resolved in the last book.

All of them

All of them

Cersei, Victarion, Barristan, JonCon, Brienne, Areo Hotah, Arianne,

Yes, unfortunately

They will cross the wall, yes

fAegon

Wyman/Stannis/Davos

Something extremely interesting, linked to Doom of Valyria, FM, Hardhome, Others and Dragons! Most likely whatever Jaqen and Euron are looking for. Maester's conspiracy, black candles etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if the trial never happens. I think Margaery will die.

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

No... But he will be revived by Melisandre/Old Gods.

No, he won't.

They will ally with fAegon.

I think they will split

Maesters' Conspiracy, Pink letter

Maybe Rickon and Jon; but I doubt it.

Yes

All

Jaime, Tyrion

Cersei, Victarion, JonCon, Barristan, Arianne

No

They cross the wall in the epilogue seen by a wilding

Aegon

Stannis

Maester's conspiracy

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

Ghost

No, that comes in ADoS

They will ally with Aegon

Victarion dies in search of Dany. Euron grows impatient at Victarions absense and makes a play at the Iron Throne

The Great Northern Conspiracy and Coldhands

Jon/Rickon

Yes

All of them that were at the end of ADWD

Jaime, Tyrion

Asha, Jon Connington

Just arriving at the end of the book.

Yes.

the boy king.

Rickon

faceless men trying to find out how to destroy the dragons.

Yes

Is Aegon fake?
Yes, Black Dragon

Is Jon still alive?
Yes

there will be hints but wont actually find out.

will join forces with Aegon, JonCon

start making ridiculous demands and continue to raid the coasts.

who coldhands is and how Brynden Rivers become the 3EC.

Rickon, Jon and Arya

Jaime will help Brienne and LSH take down the freys and iron throne.

As many have said, all of them. It doesn't make much narrative sense to kill any of them now, given the way their story arcs have been developing.

Tyrion for certain. I don't think Jaime or Cersei will live out the series, but I'm not sure if either will die in TWOW.

I think a lot of POVs will die to help streamline the books. Arriane is going to join with Aegon's army, so JonCon may die as his PoV won't be needed anymore. Aero Hotah will almost definately die. Barristan will certainly have the oppourtunity to die in battle, as will Victarion. I think some more major POVss will go too. If not Jaime and Cersei, then Brienne and Davos could also be possibles if their point of view is no longer "needed". I also think it's not impossible Melissandre could over stretch her magic and die. Aeron, possibly towards the end of the book.

Plot twist- Dany comes to Westeros, decides she much prefers the advanced technology and culture of Essos, and leaves again. Nah, I think she will have to come to Westeros by the end of TWOW if the series is really going to be finished in two more books. It probably won't be until the very end though.

No. I think the battle for the dawn will have to be in A Dream of Spring (probably about midway through), otherwise TWOW will end up being taken up almost entirely by huge battles, with many side plots (e.g. Arya's plot) being almost ignored in the book, only to be picked up again after the big fight is over. To me, that doesn't make narrative sense.

If, as I suspect, much of the action will be concentrated in the north by the end of TWOW, who hold the Iron Throne may almost be a temporary irrelevance. So it could still be held by the Lannister/Tyrell alliance or possibly by Aegon or Euron. I don't think Stannis has time to take his power south and back to The Wall again, but I think he could be acknowledged king of a large chunk of Westeros by the end of TWOW- such as the North, the Vale, the Riverlands and maybe even the stormlands

Stannis, possibly with Rickon installed there but not really ruling. We might even see Sansa holding it by the end of TWOW as regent, but in this scenario, she's agreed Stannis is king, and so he is doing most of the actual "holding".

A Maester conspiracy, possibly with anti magic undertones. He may also learn some things about actual magic.

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

Yes, through Ghost and Melisandre's powers, although he may be "changed"

I don't think so. I don't think there will be anyone around to tell him, and he'll have larger concerns anyway. If Dany makes it to the wall, he might ride a dragon though, but wouldn't neccessarily prove anything.

I think they will ally with Aegon's forces. Assuming Dany arrives, but doesn't imediately agree to ally with Aegon, they could take part in a second "dance of the dragons".

Euron will continue to ravage the reach, rading up the Mander and attacking Old Town. If he's still alive on Dany's arrival in Westeros, he'll ally with her. At some point, he'll die.

Victarion will probably die trying to tame a dragon.

Aeron is searching for a way to overturn the Kingsmoot. Assuming Theon lives, Aeron and Asha could come to some kind of alliance to try and make Theon king and rule through him. If Euron's been killed in battle, and Victarion is gone with rumours of his death, this plan could work. Theon probably won't rule as king, but become a vassal of Stannis and give him men for the battle at the wall. I'm not sure if this end game will all happen in TWOW though.

I don't have a preference, so long as we get some answers.

Potentially. The only one I think for certain won't be part of any reunions is Arya.

I think it's more likely he'll kill Stoneheart.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are my thoughts - now in the right forum! Feel free to give longer answers and add some of your own questions.

All of them that were still standing in ADWD

All of them, Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime

Barristan, Victarion, Theon and Aeron (We lose 3 Greyjoys, but not Asha) and Brienne

NO! At the most Dany will sack Volantis as prophesied by Benerro, then head home.

They will have breached the wall and start rampant invasion of The North.

My guess is fAegon, I think Cersei and Tommen are the only ones left, and they flee.

No one, I think the Others/White Walkers/Wights over run the heart of The North.

The Faceless Men are looking to kill Dany's Dragons as they don't want the Dragon Age to come again.

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

No, he's dead.

If so, will Jon have found out his true heritage by the end of TWOW (and how)

Nope, he will be dead, we will find out probably in ADOS

They will help to bring down Cersei/Tommen, Myrcella will be killed and they will unite with fAegon to help him take the throne. fAegon will marry Arianne Martell.

Very difficult to say, I imagine they will be driven out of the north, but have a feeling Euron will play for the Iron Throne down south, perhaps taking Highgarden/Oldtown. Euron will lie low and won't strike again until ADOS.

WHAT HAPPENED TO BENJEN STARK!

Rickon and Sansa .. ..

Nope, something foul is going to happen, he's going to escape while Brienne dies in his arms.

Here are the folks who aren't POVs who I think are dead in TWOW: Stannis and his forces, Roose or Ramsay Bolton, The Wall, That dude leading the Khalasaar, Auntie Lannister, Walder Frey, (Old Age) and Madge Tyrell.

In order of most likely, to me: Arya, Bran, Sansa, Rickon, Jon (technically he wasn't "standing" at the end of ADwD)

Jaime, Tyrion, Cersei

Brienne, Asha, JonCon, Victarion

Yes

Yes, perhaps the motivation for Dany, or not, but I believe after she wipes out the Others we'll see the transformation to "Dark Dany" - a final betrayal pushes her over the edge and Westeros is going to come to think an Others invasion would be preferable to a dragon lady scorned.

My guess is either Dany or Stannis

I haven't given this much thought so I'll pass

No but she manages to get out of town via an escape pod, so to speak and goes into hiding (I still believe one of the final scenes in the series is Cersei, broken, beaten and mad, sitting alone and talking to herself in some Flea Bottom-like dive .. and a faceless character who's arc we will be led to believe is over emerges from the darkness to whisper the final word of ASoIaF ... "Cersei").

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

Yes, he'll awaken in the infirmary with lots of stitches but he's alive, and human.

I don't believe so. I think it will be downplayed to the point we (ha ha) almost forget about it until the climax of the series.

They slowly are pushed out of the picture with only Margaery having any relevance, and her only for a short time.

Really good question, I'd have to think on this. :)

This may not be what you were looking for but the whole Varys angle is intriguing to me.

Maybe Rickon/Sansa but I'm thinking none of them will.

Yes, Jaime is clearly a good guy now and what better way to come full circle than to help the "woman" who hated him the most.

All that currently do

Jaime, Tyrion

Cersei, Jon Connington, Theon, Melisandre

Yep

I see them breaching the wall near the end.

Dany

Sansa

FM and more regarding The Others

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

He's a Blackfyre

Is Jon still alive?

Yes, the assumed Azor Ahai reborn.

Yes. Via Reed... but when and where. I don't know.

I see many Dornish dying in KL. They are more reckless than anything (Doran aside)

I see them in shambles due to a riff between Victarion and Euron

Multiple heritage revalations.

Yes. I hope to see Rickon/LS and Arya/Jon... Sansa will be in there somewhere.

Yep... and bye bye Cersei.

All of them.

All of them.

Asha,Brienne,Barristan,Jon Con,Theon.

In the last chapter.

Will the Others have invaded Westeros by the end of TWOW?

In one of the last chapters when the Wall will fall.

Aegon.

Stannis/Manderly.

Citadel conspiracy,what the Faceless are up to and Other reports.

Yes.

Is Aegon fake?

Probably yes.

Is Jon still alive?

Yes.

Probably no.

Arianne will become Aegon's counselor/wife,so they ally with him.

Euron will conquer Oldtown and possibly the Reach. Victarion will help Daenerys.

R+L=J, what exactly are the Others and the great northern conspiracy.

No.

Yes.He will help her take Riverrun and fight the restore house Tully(either Edmure or Blackfish)

All but possily Jon.

Jaime

Cersei,

Yes.

Yes. I could see them getting to Winterfell by the end.

Dany or Aegon.

Sansa as Queen regent for Rickon.

How to kill a Dragon.

Yes.

Is Aegon fake?

Yes.

Is Jon still alive?

Yes.

Yes.

They will betray Mycrella and ally themselves with Aegon.

Little, Asha and Theon will be the most prominent. Victarion's going down.

Hmmm, too many

I think Stoneheart sees Arya and Sansa one last time.

Yes.

Sansa dies, the rest are still standing

Jaime, Tyrion

Cersei, JonCon, Barristan, Theon, Brienne, Sansa, Melisandre, Areo - I see lots of death in tWoW

Yes

yes

fAegon

Rickon/Stannis

How to kill dragons, The Faceless Men activities

Yes

Is Aegon fake?

Yes

Is Jon still alive?

Yes, warged into Ghost

Yes, through evidence in the Winterfell crypts, and the reappearance of Howland Reed

They will help to bring down Cersei/Tommen, The will help put Aegon and Arriane on the throne. The will be facing Dany when she enters the fray.

Really just depends on how things work out with Victorian and Dany

Jon's parents

Yes, Arya/Gohst (jon), Arya and Nymeria, Sansa and Stoneheart

Yes

All of them, since it wouldn't be very consequentially to kill anyone of them after everything they experienced.

Probably Jaime and Tyrion. I think Cersei will die in the story's process, but can't say whether this will happen in TWOW or in ADOS.

Difficult question. Most likely, GRRM will kill some of them, but I will not be able to figure them out until the appearance of the book. :cool4: Here are my thoughts:

- As mentioned above, Arya, Jon, Sansa, Bran, Jaime and Tyrion won't die.

- In addition, Daenerys, Arianne and Sam will survive TWOW, just because there would be no sense to kill them off before the last book.

- Perhaps either Theon or Asha, but I think both will make it to the end of 'Winds'. In my opinion, we will get a view on the Battle of Winterfell through their eyes, and afterwards, Asha may travel to the Wall in Stannis' order, while we get to see the events in the North by Theon. Later, they might return to the Iron Islands, so maybe one of them loses his/her POV-status.

- Davos could be an option, although I don't want to see him dead before the last book. He might introduce us to the Skagosi culture, later return to White Harbor und make it to Winterfell, where he confronts Stannis with Rickon. What might happen to him afterwards, I have no clue. Maybe he becomes a wight and we see the Others through his eyes. :lol:

- Cersei - see above (killed by Jaime?)

- Brienne might die, but I think that she might be finally the one who kills Stannis as an act of revenge for Stannis apparently being responsible for Renly's death, or she may die in her attempt to do so.

- Areo Hotah would be an obvious candidat to die due to his comparatively unimportant storyline, but I don't think so. We might see more of Dorne or the story with Darkstar. Finally, I think that Tyrion might travel to Dorne to convince Doran of taking sides with Daenerys, and Areo might be a candidate to go to King's Landing together with Tyrion, but presumably I'm completely wrong. :lmao:

- Aeron Greyjoy might die in his attempt to evoke a kraken (as suggested in another thread) who then destroys Pyke - I would really appreciate this idea!

- Both Victarion and Barristan are candidates to die in the Battle of Meereen. I can't imagine who of them dies, also because I'd like to read more of them after the battle.

- Melisandre will die in TWOW, as I think, but get two or three own POV-chapters before her death (well, I hope so). We might see the events on the Wall (with Bowen Marsh etc.) through her eyes, until she realizes that she was wrong with her interpretation of the prophecy and tries to resurrect Jon, but dies in this process.

- Griff might die, but not of greyscale.

Maybe, but more likely, she will start her voyage to Westeros.

Not whole Westeros, but maybe the Wall at the end of TWOW.

I think Aegon with Arianne as queen.

Rickon (no idea with whom as regent).

That's something I'm really curious to read as I have no idea what he might detect in Oldtown. But I can imagine that we will meet Euron in his chapters.

I think so.

Is Aegon fake?

Yes.

Is Jon still alive?

Not at the beginning of TWOW, but later (maybe halfway through the book) he is resurrected by Melisandre, as mentioned above.

Hm...more likely in the last book.

I think Tyrion will arrive there at the end of TWOW and try to convince them of an alliance with Daenerys.

I don't know, my only idea would be the Aeron-kraken-theory.

The Great Northern Conspiracy, the events in Oldtown, Arya's adventures in Braavos and the Battle of Meereen.

Sansa and Lady Stoneheart would be my guess.

Perhaps.

And now, I'm curious to read the book and see that I was completely wrong.

I strongly believe the remaining Stark kids will all survive the end & I hope Catelyn/Stoneheart will know that her remaining 4 children are still alive and maybe meet them one last time and will die shortly after, i don't want her to live like this.

Jaime and Tyrion

Theon and Cersei hopefully! Jon Connington and some more probably but i'm not sure which, i do hope that it wont be Barristan!

Yes, since she finally came to senses!

I think the end of the book will be them knocking on the wall gate!

Aegon

Rickon or Sansa, maybe both.

I have no idea.

Yes

Is Aegon fake?
No

Is Jon still alive?
I will most likely die if he isn't...

I think he will, by either Howland Reed or Bran with his weirwood trees.

They will help Aegon get the Iron Throne.

Who cares...

Lyanna/Rhaegar/Ned/Jon

I believe Rickon will be back and maybe be reunited with Jon and eventually with Sansa to, not sure if reuniting with Sansa will happen in WOW or DOS. I'm not going to make assumptions about Arya because I just don't know with her. & I think that if Bran will come back it will only be in DOS as he has still to much to learn from Bloodraven and the children of the forrest.

Not sure yet, I don't see how Catelynn will let hem go without that promise.

Which characters with no POV will die? (My extra question because I just want to say that: )
Roose and Ramsay Bolton with their men!! And the last thing I want Roose and Ramsay to hear is; The Starks send their regards m*therf*cker.

Sansa, Bran, Rickson, Jon, Arya. I don't think Arya makes it out of ADOS, however.

All Three

Barristan Selmy, Victarion, Melisandre, Jon Con, Hotah, Brienne

Absolutely

Absolutely

I think King's landing will be destroyed in TWOW. Possibly Daenerys

Rickon Stark. Maybe Stannis

That dragons and others are equally bad

Yes

Is Aegon fake?
Yes. This one is a definite

Is Jon still alive?
Yes

Yes, from the three eyed crow. That, or Mufasa appears in the sky and tells him to "remember who you are"

They will help Aegon get the Iron Throne.

They will ferry Daenerys' army of Dothraki screamers, Unsullied and freemen to westeros to WREAK HAVOC

Littlefinger's endgame

fAegon

Rickon and Sansa

No, I think he has a different role ot play

Which characters with no POV will die? (My extra question because I just want to say that: )
Littlefinger, Qyburn, much of the garrison inside winterfell (but I say not the boltons)

Archived