Jeyne Jeyne it rhymes with pain..

Tarik Kharabsheh

Didn't think so at the time, but that's plausible.

The reason I thought so was reference to "the dog" - note the use of the definite article. Ramsay's dogs are always referred to in the plural as a group so this got me thinking that "the dog" is very specific - which is why I thought it was Theon/Reek.

Also on the wedding night I'm pretty sure Ramsay says to Theon/Reek "You're not even a man."

Far from conclusive but there it is.

The reason I thought so was reference to "the dog" - note the use of the definite article. Ramsay's dogs are always referred to in the plural as a group so this got me thinking that "the dog" is very specific - which is why I thought it was Theon/Reek.

Also on the wedding night I'm pretty sure Ramsay says to Theon/Reek "You're not even a man."

Far from conclusive but there it is.

Good points. Also...aren't most (if not all) of Ramsay's dogs female? I ask because I know Theon-as-Reek mentions that Ramsay names them after the women who gave him the best "sport," and they're often referred to as his "girls." That would seem to lead more credence to the Theon as the dog theory.

Good points. Also...aren't most (if not all) of Ramsay's dogs female? I ask because I know Theon-as-Reek mentions that Ramsay names them after the women who gave him the best "sport," and they're often referred to as his "girls." That would seem to lead more credence to the Theon as the dog theory.

Agree with this. Ramsay's dogs are female.

Archived