Cotf vs Snarks>Grumkins: The 3 way Magic War

seeroftruths

take out your tinfoil if you want, but i doubt you'll have it on when you finish reading my post.

ASOIAF Cotf vs Snarks = Odin vs Loki leading up to the final battle Ragnarok in Reverse.

loki fire god uses Ice giants= snarks using dragons, Odin dead before the last battle leads the gods = Cotf die before the last battle leading men. etc etc etc, there are many well explained Ragnarok and ragnarok final battle vs asoiaf theory pages out there to read.

My break through addition to this explains the events of The long night are the setup of Ragnarok and lead up to the final bloody battle of Ragnarok depicted by GRRM's asoiaf main characters.

My PROOF/Theory

3 pieces(hearts) of the blood comet fall to Planetos. The blood hearts are full of magic and bond with their surroundings.

From that magic 3 magical creatures are created that embrace the aspects of their surroundings

One falls to the polar region. Land of Always Winter. The Heart of Winter. Ice= Snarks

One falls to the volcanic region. Valyrian Pennisula. The Heart of Summer. Fire- Grumpkins

One falls to the forest covered land bridge between Essos/Westeros. The Heart of Nature. Life- COTF

3 magics bond by the law of blood magic. "only life can pay for death, and death for life"

Cotf- control the living- examples= ravens

Snarks- control the undead. example= wights

Grumkins- control the unliving- examples= Un-Dardarion/ Un-Cat

facts> become history> become legend> become religion as it spreads across Westeros to Essos and back again over thousands of years. The facts being the jumbled collection of tales depicting the actual events of the long night through the Battle for Dawn leading up till the Nights King and the banishment and destruction of any documented records of events.

Religions 101:

The red priest- fueled by Grumpkins who still seek to destroy the ice born Snarks in addition to the Cotf. Magi are grumkins + humans, Melisandre is such a person. Thoros of Myr being a weaker blood descendant of such people.

R'hollor = Grumkins and Snarks as the Great Other... the grumkins even use the Jade Compendium, making the hero a Prince, and thus more appeasing to Nobility, while the common version has him a man of unknown birth becoming the hero Azor Ahai.

The Seven- Fueled by Cotf green dreams are meant to bring the Andals non-magic folk to cull the magic litter back home.(Targs and Starks) the aspects of the Seven are all human aspects that non-magic people can connect with.

Seven= Cotf

Drowned God- Fueled by the Snarks trying to get untouched men to drown themselves, so they can make the icy- Other's brothers from another mother, water. Those that are untouched are touched and die, those who are Pact descendants like Greyjoy can be resuscitated. Drowned God=Snarks "The shadows come to dance, my lord, dance my lord, dance my lord." and then "Under the sea the mermen feast on starfish soup, and all the serving men are crabs" . -Patchface

Many Faced God- fueled by the Grumpkins. Pact Fm turned Valyrian slaves, are manipulated by the Grumkins who glamour and prey on their knowledge of Cotf greenseers, to convince them the Cotf and all other men were really just worshiping the Grumkins all along.

Grumpkins= many faced god

Old Gods= Fate. Cotf see the future of life is to return to nature and accept it, FM who have no religion that is mentioned get green sight and are forced to agree with the old religion (fate) but fight against it bc that's mans nature.

**** when the comet orbiting comes back magic gets stronger

**** touched= resulting descendants of Snark/ Grumkin + old blood Fm rapes. Cotf marriage Pact. i prefer to not have to explain that again and again.

When the FM explore the land bridge, they come in range of the Weirwoods, WeirNet. this creates a future....

Children of the Forest see the future through the WeirNet. Men+Magic= Armageddon.

Accepting their fate sadly, they act to insure life defeats the other two magical races in the war to come. Fortunately for Cotf life exist everywhere, unlike region controlled powers of ice and fire. Cotf are omniscient through present nature, and WeirNet past and future.. None can keep secrets not even the Grumkins and Snarks. All three magical races would use mankind in the war to come, the Snarks will sacrifice men to their heart and they'll be reborn the others.... The Grumkins would do the same, but unaware to all but the Cotf, their summer heart is doomed.

Cotf prepare life for "-ASOIAF- aka "-Backwards Ragnarok-" .

Odin(Cotf), who had previously attempted to prevent Ragnarok from occurring, led the gods(mankind). They were assisted by the heroic dead,those who had died in glorious battle and had been taken to live in Valhalla and await the final battle.(descendants of the Age of Hereos, Grrms characters living in the 7 Kingdoms) The frost giants(Dragons) were led by the fire god Loki(snarks) and assisted by the unworthy dead(Others) who came from Hel,(land of always winter) and by other monsters.(Krakens)

Odins previous attempt:

Cotf destroy the Heart of Nature and the land bridge with it. Naively trying to avoid fate and stop FM from reaching magic, they were too late.

Old blood Fm who die on the bridge are accepted as "sacrifice" by the blood comet, and are reborn as Green Men, who embrace the aspects of nature. The Cotf never wanted men to die. Those old blood FM who made it to the heart become Giants and are trapped in Westoros.

A shard is found a little east by House Dane, and forged into Dawn, sword of the morning Glows white and has no flame. (LB is the fiery red sword of heroes both made from comet shards. ) RED HERRING

3 shards are forged into Horns.

Joramuns Horn- summons Giants- made by Cotf Nature

Davos Horn- summons Krakens- made by Cotf Nature

Drangon Binder- binds Dragons, made by Valyrians from Summer Heart.

Old blood Fm seek a foothold north of the land bridge, and are shipwrecked on Skagos. They are forced to eat their dead before following the wailing winds through a cave tunnel and emerging at Hardhome. Their descendants

a.) live as ice touched decandants of FM raped by Snarks becoming cannibals on Skagos and have white eyes> forced south>Boltons

b.) travel north to die in the Lands of Always Winter, the Heart of Winter accepts their "sacrifice", and are reborn as blue men who embrace the aspects of winter. The Others.

Wyrm's burrow into the Heart of Fire beneath the lava, and lay their eggs sending deposits through the lava stream. The touched wyrms become giant fire breathing wyrms. The eggs are later found by pact Fm sent by Cotf and hatched as Dragons. Valyrians mine the deposits with slaves and use them to make Valyrian Steel and horns to bind dragons. Miners who die are "sacrifice" and are reborn Red Men who embrace the aspects of fire. Demons. Wyrms destroy the Heart of Summer and ignite the Doom.

Snarks send Kraken (water=ICE) to both destroyed heart sites to salvage/ guard any magic left. they find the Grumkins who bend the knee to the Snarks. Some glamour themselves like Melisande establish the red priest and send Grumkin/FM descendants to become the Storm Kings. (lighting=fire) and work to destroy the Snarks. But that's all later on down the road...

I'd like to start this section by saying, GRRM himself has said the age of heroes and BB etc are like Noah and the Ark.

Thus like Noah we might not be able to fit the facts into an exact time line, but since we know the start and the end we can form a logical time line, using educated guesses to fill in what we can't prove but suspect... so don't post that I'm Wrong because characters in the books refer to dates that were recorded by unreliable source's many thousands of years after they happened... also don't argue my theory with other theories please if you have indisputable proof that something I'm theorizing doesn't add up. please share.. i have yet to be confronted with something i cant easily make sense of.... that being said please enjoy!

TLH/AA is a descendant of the pact. Cotf and FM of the old blood. The pact descendants receive long life and blood magic through the Cotf parents.(FU! timeline trolls) When the pact FM are touched by ice/fire later they only half change because they're 1/2 untouched old blood and 1/2 nature born Cotf blood.

Pact= Cotf/ Fm of the old blood marriage pacts, (Cotf don't "touch" people without permission.)

Starks= 1/2 pact FM + old blood FM ice touched (skags)- control living ice- Dire wolves (nature/ice)

Targs= 1/2 pact FM + old blood FM fire touched- control living fire- dragons (nature/fire).

Jon Snow the know nothing bastard of Winterfell= nature, ice and fire born or the three headed dragon.

Not to be confused with Jon Snowbeard the greenseer aka the 13th LC aka NK, elder brother of Ice Eye's Brandon Snowbeard the warg, aka, BB, aka Brandon Stark, sons of Eldric Snowbeared of House Snowbeard

Jon Snowbeard marries Nissa Nissa Joramon. Then sets out on horse with his Nights Watch guard, his warged dogs and his sword.

"He set out into the dead lands with a sword, a horse, a dog and a dozen companions. For years he searched until he despaired of ever finding the children of the forest in their secret cities. One by one his friends died, and his horse, and finally even his dog, and his sword froze so hard the blade snapped when he tried to use it. And the Others smelled the hot blood in him and came silent on his trail"

Before the Others catch him he his pulled under ground through a tunnel beneath a Weirwood, the Others are unable to enter so they leave wights to guard the entrance. They teach Jon to develop his abilities and warn him that only life can pay for death. Before he leaves they give him a shard of the Heart of Summer that was deposited with some obsidum in a nearby volcano.

More powerful Jon Snowbeard returns to his home and forges Lightbringer from the Summer Heart deposit.

"He laboured for thirty days and thirty nights until it was done. However, when he went to temper it in water, the sword broke. He was not one to give up easily, so he started over."

Normally you temper swords in water, Remembering "only life can pay for death" he tries again ...

"he took fifty days and fifty nights to make the sword, even better than the first. To temper it this time, he captured a lion and drove the sword into its heart, but once more the steel shattered.

The third time, with a heavy heart, for he knew beforehand what he must do to finish the blade, he worked for a hundred days and nights until it was finished. This time, he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her living heart, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes.

Although he had Lightbringer, Azor Ahai did not fight alone."

He didn't fight alone BB was with him and the cotf, giants, and Nights Watch armed with dragon glass which melts the Others unlike Jons Lightbringer which is valyrian steel + blood magic soul bind. which not only melts the Others on contact, but lights on fire itself when drawn for battle engulfing them in flame...(Un-Dondarrion's spell done better)

After the Battle for Dawn. they chase the Others back to the lands of always winter before turning around.

Lord Joramun vows vengeance on Jon Snowbeard in Nissa Nissa's name and sets out north in search of her killer.

Snowbeard Sons and company stop and build a magic wall; to guard men from the Others and the heart from men.

giants guard the Frostfangs, the Cotf guard The Haunted Forest. Jon shows/sends BB to fullfill the 3 headed dragon green dream. BB goes south to become King of Winter.

Jon Snowbeard becomes first LC on the Wall, The 13th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch in honor of the first 12 NW guards that died for them and makes a vow.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

The Nights Watch vows to do the same, becoming the first Sword brotherhood of the Night Watch on the Wall.

Lord Joramon is trapped in the north and becomes the first King Beyond the Wall. Attacking Jon and the NW whenever possible.

Directed by Jons green dream, Brandon Snowbeard:

Builds Winterfell on the battlefield of The Battle for Dawn.

He takes his warged direwolf as a Sigil

"Winter is coming" as his words

​Using Brandon's blood the Cotf, seal Light Bringer away with blood magic, in the oldest deepest crypt.

Decree's there must always be a Stark in Winterfell

When the 3 headed dragon dream came true everything would be set for his descendant.

When Nissa Nissa is sacrificed to the shard made Lightbringer, her sacrificed is accepted her soul is bond, and he body is reborn. Already born with nature and touched by ice, she returns as something like the others but not.

Jon Snowbeards first thought is to kill the woman who looks so much like his sworn enemy.. as he approaches he realizes its his wife Nissa Nissa. Jon Snowbeard the man breaks. its too much in a long long life of too much. He takes her and when he gives his seed he gives his soul. Nissa Nissa appears to regain apart of herself, but its is only a pale imitation of his own souls memory of her. Desperately he turns to blood magic to try and save her but her soul remains bound to LB.

After failing again and again he leads the NW to Winterfell so he can take LB and free Nissa Nissa.

Joramun, King Beyond the Wall crosses a not so big yet Wall and fulfills his vengeance on Jon Snowbeared, smashing the NW from the rear, breaking the siege at Winterfell, Jon Snowbeard The Night's King, flee north over the wall, Joramun chases.

Brandon covers the mess up. Gives the Re-establishes the NW destroying all records of Jon Snowbeared, banning his name from being spoken and even changes his own name to Brandon Stark 1st king of winter.

Later his descendant will mate with the descendant of a different Pact FM bloodline that was sent to Essos, by the Cotf.

R+L= J

R, nature/fire touched + L, nature, ice touched= J- Nature, Ice and Fire. Three Headed Dragon=

Breeding/messiah program that allowed the blood of small and dying populace of Cotf touched by nature to acquire weapons as well as both Ice and Fire magic into a single body able to withstand and destroy the last magic source;The Heart of Winter, while systematically eliminating the magic bloodlines pure enough to reestablish a new magic line, thus saving life from magic.. in Ragnarok existence dies, in asoiaf(reverse Ragnarok) existence survive's. Every major player in Ragnarok has a character with a matching house sigil in asoiaf, with a parallel story. Most of which as of Dance of Dances are setup to end by killing / be killed in the same manner as their Ragnarok counter parts in the last battle. Only Grrms main characters are doing it in reverse...

Archived