Dragons of Conquest

Poppa Chase

What would you guys think about Aegon's Conquest being a 3 hour epic film? I'll explain my idea for the beginning of the first act.

Starts off with Balerion In flight on a return from a long journey as he returns to Dragonstone.

A young Aegon dismounts his dragon and rushes inside to find his bastard half brother standing over some workers finishing the final touches on the westeros table. They discuss the plan to arrange a marriage between him and the storm kings daughter. Orys says it won't work, a bastards blood is worthless. Aegon basically says he will make him an offer he can't refuse as he heads into his private chambers.

Rhaenys is there with a bunch of random courtiers having a great time, her and Aegon get all lovey dubby. Aegon looks to the man sitting closest to his sister wife and tells him he has an urgent letter that must needs be delivered. The man leaves and he takes his seat. They laugh and drink all together as Visenya comes in. The whole room goes quiet before she commands to be left alone with her siblings.

When they are alone she calls them out for acting a fool. She mentions that this war is not something to take lightly. She reminds them of their enemies, the storm king, Harren the black, the king in the north, the Gardener king. These men all outman is, and out supply us. Rhaenys reminds her that they have dragons. Visenya reminds her that dragons are as mortal as men. The door opens as Orys enters.

Our lovely sister has the right of it on this one. We should celebrate after the war is over. They continue their talk of war mentioning the other leaders they face. Rhaenys comes up with four goblets and some wine, she says she wants one last drink with her siblings before they wage war. Scene ends with four goblets of wine meeting.

Cut to Harren the Black doing some bad guy stuff and then having council with his sons and best men. He aims to take the storm lands since his castle is near completion.

Cut to Agrilac the storm king with his daughter at court. He is all anger as he commands one of his men to bring a package to Lord Aegon. He tells his daughter to prepare to face the dragons.

Back to Dragonstone. we see Aegon looking down on the training yard. Visenya, Orys, and Quenton Qoherys are busy training men. Rhaenys is with the high born children playing in a garden. Vhagar and Meraxes are also playing with the children. He sees Balerion in the sky above the castle.

The gates open up to a man with a package. The man claims it is a response from the storm king. Aegon and his siblings meet up with the man in private and reveal the hands of the envoy he sent. And with it a message. These are the only hands you will receive. Rhaenys is shocked, Visenya enraged, Aegon is cool, calm, collected. Orys looks at him and says, How will we respond. Aegon replies, with fire and blood.

Lord Cactus. Why do you assume everyone has clothes on?

:P My apologies. I forgot what series this is.

For the record, I would preorder this film. I've been hoping for a while that we could get a short story on Aegon's Conquest, and this would more than suffice, I think.

:P My apologies. I forgot what series this is.

For the record, I would preorder this film. I've been hoping for a while that we could get a short story on Aegon's Conquest, and this would more than suffice, I think.

I think it could be awesome if Peter Jackson doesn't get his grubby paws all over it.

Archived