Davos and a Kraken Horn?

HodorSaysHodor

The Kraken Horn may prove to be instrumental to running for another Kingsmoot by Theon, who may yet prove that Euron had sounded the "wrong" horn.

Now, how would Theon happen to stumble upon such an artifact? Surely, he'd be paying iron price for it, but in what circumstances, and more importantly, where?

• 1 year later...

I've been thinking that dany and co. will run into a kraken on the way to westeros. One person earlier in the thread mentioned the possibility of a kraken dragging one of the dragons into the water which I believe to be likely if there is a dragon vs kraken encounter. It's entirely possible that euron may get his fleet wrecked by a kraken. Euron seems like a pretty cocky dude, so I'd love to see euron's "oooooooohhhh sheeeeeeeeeit" face if a kraken pops up and attacks.

I'm a victarion fan and the fact that he is one of the only major characters who wields an axe makes me believe that he will end up with that valyrian steel axe. I do believe however that at some point he will fall into the water with his armor on, resulting in death.

Archived