Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

did you re-read me??? it doesn't seem like so.. I've suspected other people.. I suspected Ferro but then the whole cosca interchange made me change my mind on him.. and I suspected and still suspect to a lesser extent shivers... or don't you even remember me constantly repeating that shivers gives me shivers.. -.-

And everyone has their suspects you know... and people tend to hear them.. I too have my OWN share of suspects, who have not done anything to clear themselves to my eyes... shylo again was non present for the lynch.. which is super convenient as always... but since she's busy and people believe her she must be town.. right??? and I don't know if i'm right or not but my wagons tend to never pick up.. which in turn doesn't let me move on because I don't know if my suspects flip town or not... do you see???

Um? Not all my wagons go through but my reads change? That's what I'm wondering about. I don't think your wagons need to go through for that to happen.

So your top 3 suspects are shylo calder and shivers. why do you suspct shivers less than you did?

@Friendly: Shylo is obviously actually busy? Mods don't give out extensions otherwise.

yeah.. I know... but because she is busy she is not scum??? the same thing you keep telling me that just becasue she is busy she is not scum.. I tell you that not becasue she is busy she is town... see??

and I have my reasons for suspecting her on her D1 play.. and I posted them... so all in all.. does this mean that no one will even consider her???? please I really want to know so I can stop parroting myself and repeating the same thing over and over..

Um? Not all my wagons go through but my reads change? That's what I'm wondering about. I don't think your wagons need to go through for that to happen.

So your top 3 suspects are shylo calder and shivers. why do you suspct shivers less than you did?

I never said I suspected him less than I did.. I just never suspected him more than I suspected Clader or Shylo...

and my tiers are posted.. please go read me and then ask me things.. because apparently I'm not worth y enough of your reads... -.-'

Also Jesus christ did I actually think Ferro was the alt stealer? .__. That..is kind of embarassing.

How small is your short-list for who the alt-stealer might be (have been)? Or was it just Ferro? :P

Plus, just because apparently I can. Yay! I've alt-guessed everyone.

How small is your short-list for who the alt-stealer might be (have been)? Or was it just Ferro? :P

It was just Ferro...I saw the exclamation marks and sort of got excited about solving the game and went back without actually reading ferro's posts properly or something.

and I suspected and still suspect to a lesser extent shivers

okay i guess that doesn't mean what you actually said then? cool

to a lesser extent (as in comparison to Shylo and Calder...) not as in what I suspected him before... I guess language barrier applies here... r maybe you are just interpreting what you want...

Edit: at least glokta understood...

"and I suspected and still suspect to a lesser extent shivers"

okay i guess that doesn't mean what you actually said then? cool

Don't read it as "I suspect (and still suspect to a lesser extent) Shivers" but as "I suspected and still suspect (to a lesser extent [than my other suspects]) Shivers".

You wake to a beautiful morning. The birds are singing. The sun is shining. The air is crisp and cool and clean.....

But you're not stupid enough to fall for that again. Oh no. You've learned. There's nothing good about this place. Nothing peaceful or tranquil or happy. This is about as dark a shithole as it gets. Nothing worse.

You rise, ready to count the dead. What you find exceeds even your bloodiest expectations.

The first corpse is missing its head. But you can tell who it is by the uniform, and the blades at his side. Collem West, soldier of the Union. Seemed like a good man, but always so tense and angry. All that fury was worth less than nothing now.

Collem West (Ser-Arthur-Dayne) was loyal to the Bloody-Nine (innocent).

But you barely have any time to mourn him. Not more than twenty feet away, people have gathered around another body. The Cripple. The bloody cross has been cut in him, one gaping wound straight up his stomach, and another equally gruesome line crossing over it. A plus sign. But now you're minus one person who you trusted. You're not one for numbers, but can't see how that calculation works out in your favor.

Sand dan Glokta (Plessiez) was loyal to the Bloody-Nine (innocent).

You feel your shoulders slump. Where the hell are all the power-mad evil-doers that Logen was so worried about? Was this just some awful game he was playing to get all of you in one spot and kill you dead? A slaughterhouse for the Bloody-Nine?

You look to the others, and see your despair mirrored in them. Every man and woman broken.

But, of course, some of them had to be faking it.....right?

It is Day Four

11 players remain: Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Ferro Maljinn, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

11 have not voted Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Ferro Maljinn, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead.

Archived