Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

Getting night-killed early is the secret. Wish I remembered how to do that :unsure:.

By the way, if the game doesn't end you aren't allowed to speed-lynch me tomorrow. That sort of thing is anti-town ;).

That would be stupid. I'd tunnel on Emma( more srs, Wolfie is more a suspect()

i asked the mods if i was the number one correctly alt guessed player, but alas, no answer came. i suck at alt guessing tho, i only got three right i think.

I got Old Widow, Maybe New one, Doom, Cyclops. BTW, shouldn't we have Immortal's identity by now, lazy mods?

In hindsight, my choice of character to RP did not make me that hard to alt-guess ;).

Oh. And now I can officially boggle at the idea that anybody thought Surfer was "faking" being WJ. (Have we got a full flip on Immortal yet? I'd really like to know who thought he could be doing that.)

"...so, I punched the guy and..."

"...at the alley, I saw Bullseye. I haven't seen that guy since issue 16, so..."

"...I was chasing that Chinese guy, but Wolverine saved him..."

"...I tried to think about an exit, but it was hard to think since his claws was in my head and..."

"WILL YOU SHUT UP??!"

"Wow, easy Stark boy. I thought you called me here to talk."

"I called you here to talk about hammer!"

"Hammer? What hammer? Only hammer I can see is that Doom guys vote."

"Oh god. Just get out of here. Please."

Deadpool left the room.

"Can't he make any sense. Sigh."

Deadpool entered the room.

"Oh, by the way, a friendly advice. Next time you interrogate someone, read the little yellow boxes. You know, the little ones filled with tho-"

"GO TO HELL!"

Deadpool(Masonity) is dead. He was a Hero.

It is now night. Send your actions to Nick Fury.

In hindsight, my choice of character to RP did not make me that hard to alt-guess ;).

Oh. And now I can officially boggle at the idea that anybody thought Surfer was "faking" being WJ. (Have we got a full flip on Immortal yet? I'd really like to know who thought he could be doing that.)

well... ermm... early early on i thought he was faking someone else. ive never played with wj innocent :c

i guessed immortal solely on the fact that he didnt like me. probly wrong.

Archived