MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

I'm amused that in one breath you agree with a point I made on Ester, then call my points on the same topic "busying around".

I've said that I liked your questioning the Reyne mini-wagon that formed behind your vote. That was good play.

But this is wishy washy and bad.

And this seemed more naive than your play would suggest. A few points had already been outlined, I can see you saying you disagree, but not that you can't even see the why of it.

I did not agree with you on Ester. You only bothered to state a fact. Others bothered to heck back what he actually said. So yes, busying around still. No points made that would be helpful for me.

I am not naive. Do not want to get a warning, but I think I can say I have had my experiences in playing horribly. Trying to get better and go slow. That is why my famous post was edited. I fell on my nose by not seeing the obvious again.

I kind of have this kind of suspicion of Westerling though. The entrance does not fit with the lexicon used later.

Also at that point Dondarrion was saying he liked me in a positive way, not liked me for a lynch. So this point is just silly.

Might have misread that. The absence of reasons still.

suspicion you haven't bothered to backcheck.

What have I not answered? You throw and throw things out there, but nothing of worth.

Am annoyed that Thorne was around but didn't bother obfusclaiming.

I claimed. Just not obviously :dunno: Was not sure about the whole thing, but wanted to leave a trace. I thought it was a decent chance for you remembering it, if I die and my room is searched later.

Mallister does not look good at all on reread. Super middle of the road, never backs a suspicion. Other than these posts, there was the miller argument and... that's about it. I would be quite content with a Mallister lynch today.

Dayne's tunneling is annoying, but I have seen such behaviour from town players before so meh for now.

Sooo, rereading whole thread didn't help at all. I have no strong reads, and very few weak ones. I think I'll sleep on it.

Well, yeah? I mean, I think Reyne is town due to massclaim suggestion and later interaction, Westerling is town due to his wording and posting style but none of these are strong reads?

Celtigar seems town due to miller discussion though it would be cool if he posts more. No idea about Karstark, I'm bad at judging new people. Thorne is null too.

Stackspear is... weird? :dunno:

Kettleblack is okay. I mean, he isn't a shining beacon innocence, but I don't think he posted bad stuff neither?

Mallister does not look good at all on reread. Super middle of the road, never backs a suspicion. Other than these posts, there was the miller argument and... that's about it. I would be quite content with a Mallister lynch today.

Meh. This doesn't bother me. It's day one, a lot of people don't have great suspicions or push them well day one.

Reread Stackspear. With that function there is no option to quote. The general immpresion - could get on a wagon go for his lynch.

I actually did not mind the vote on Celtigar, di not mind the switch to Reyne (because Reyne really said a scummy thing to Dayne and at that point of the game more solid reasons are rare).

I did not like the later explanation on Reyne vote and this particulary:

"It's not a bad thing to defend yourself; but oh, wait, I forgot, you can defend yourself, just not too much, a line as arbitrary as it is stupid.

Sorry, but if this is the best you've got, I really don't see why I am so obviously scum, and newbscum at that"

"Arbitrary", "Stupid". Well, that line exists and to get mad for it is odd. Rush of blood to the head, Stackspear.

Scum/newbscum separation also seems odd.

What did your post say when you edited it? It's unethical to edit out content in general, as you should know if you've experience.

Reyne said that he does not really need to explain. And I said that I would elcome an explanation. At the same time the post about the "red apple" appeared just above mine and I felt too stupid for description.

I did not agree with you on Ester. You only bothered to state a fact. Others bothered to heck back what he actually said. So yes, busying around still. No points made that would be helpful for me.

Swann just checked in and promised contribution in future, for now that's enough, unless that contribution doesn't show up in a reasonable time. Ester and Ash though look like they're going to contribute, and just don't instead. So Swann looks the best of those three mono-posters right now.

This would be an example of throwing around suspicion without bothering the check what was actually said. It's not a question I'm asking to you answer, I'm just pointing out that it looks bad, and like lazy scum hunting;

I am not naive. Do not want to get a warning, but I think I can say I have had my experiences in playing horribly. Trying to get better and go slow. That is why my famous post was edited. I fell on my nose by not seeing the obvious again.

I don't think you're naive. That's my whole point, is you were acting like it by saying you didn't see any of the reasons on Stackspear.

House Dondarrion, on 15 January 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

maybe I am making too much of this and the majority if not all people have an object so it's not an issue.

I am not saying that we could identify who has what role by what they claim to have, just that they do actually have a role.

That is interesting. He thinks not everyone has something. He also thinks that if someone has something, it identifies their role. Why now?

That is from my previous post. I am thick at these things, but I regard it as worth noting.

Aaargh. That's a chunk of my life I will never get back.

I don't like Thorne. He is sketchy as hell. He is also picking at stupid things that I don't believe he genuinely finds suspicious.

Going to grab a caffeinated beverage and take another look at him. And Blount who has received a lot of votes but is totally off my radar.

Also

How does he know? People mostly assume another poster to be "him".

Pssst......got something for you....

I've shifted through maybe 20 pages today, but I went back once again.

I was definitely not talking about your post being helpful (it was Vance's). Yup, one word of his is more than ten of yours (*insert some emoticon, I guess*) Not to mention you had a few prompts to just try and elaborate on your "opinion", a few pages have expired at that.

Ashford and Estermont both have one post.

Also a lot of people "lack content" so if you're going after that then you better hang half the player list right now.

Do I remember someone saying ashford only has one post? I'd lynch him for his one post if that's all he has.

One, yup. This is it.

Tbf what I hate about estermont is the "I have mysteries to solve". Rubs me the wring way.

I can not say "stop talking nonsense and wasting my time", because I have all the time to waist. But you are not only suspicious, but also annoying for my perception. And the reason I do not vote you so far, is that I lynched an innocent Blount once allready. But, hell, I will gladly switch if my vote will mean anything in the end.

Archived