Have You Ever Had a ASOIAF Dream?

Well once I dreamt there was me, Dany, Margarey and Cersei....................You probably don't want to hear the rest!

Cersei's shaving scene didn't give you pause? Leg and armpit hair is less than attractive to most.

I have had 3 ASOIAF dreams recently, heavily influenced by taking melatonergic drugs...

In dream the first, I learned that the Queen of Thorns was Cersei's real mother (and also used medical marijuana for her arthritis).

In dream the second, Killswitch Engage was playing live at Castle Black. Many Black Brothers were drawn to the performance, but those who weren't formed an orderly queue while they waited for their surgery (including sex reassignment surgery for those with the inclination). Who was the surgeon? None other than Jon Snow (apparently he knows something).

In dream the third, I visit Wyman Manderly in his underground lair. He reveals that he is the father of Maege Mormont's children, and that his weight problem is actually glandular.

Last night I re-read the chapter when Robert died and then when I slept I dreamt this:

Robert and Ned are sitting at King's Landing's gardens and Robert sais that the Targeryans build all the sculptures and he should've burnt them all. Then he confesses to Ned that he's in enormous debt to the Lannisters and the Iron Bank and that he is a horrible king (like in the book) and then somehow they start to argue and then they fight each other with their swords for awhile and then Robert yells "WHATCH OUT!!!" and they see a huge meteor coming right at them and then it crashes them and they die.

For a few seconds when I woke up I was sure this is how the book actually ends until I remembered what really happened...

Archived