Tobho Mott + Reforging Ice?

Dunnigan Selmy

I was reading a post earlier that mentioned Ice and got me thinking....who is Tobho really? and how is it that a lowly blacksmith can spellforge valyrian steel? Not much detail into his past, but i would see this talent as being extremely lucrative. It just seems odd that a man with such magical ability + talent is just a dirty smith. And to just toss another one out there, whats your thoughts of Ice being reforged before this all comes to an end?

He isnt just a lowly blacksmith, he is widely considered the finest blacksmith in the seven kingdoms, he has the largest and most prominent shop in kings landing, right on the street of steel, he has customers like the Kings brother, Jofferys Kingsguard, the Hounds helm. He warns Eddard about his high prices and fine quality.

Reforging Valyrian steel dosent require magic, it requires extreme heat and the old incantations, without magical talent.

the alloy (Valyrian Steel) cannot be created but quite a few know how to reforge it, such as the Blacksmiths of Qohor.

Ice should stay as two blades, It was devastating to lose it, but its now Oathkeeper and Widows Wail for a reason.

He isnt just a lowly blacksmith, he is widely considered the finest blacksmith in the seven kingdoms, he has the largest and most prominent shop in kings landing, right on the street of steel, he has customers like the Kings brother, Jofferys Kingsguard, the Hounds helm. He warns Eddard about his high prices and fine quality.

Reforging Valyrian steel dosent require magic, it requires extreme heat and the old incantations, without magical talent.

the alloy (Valyrian Steel) cannot be created but quite a few know how to reforge it, such as the Blacksmiths of Qohor.

Ice should stay as two blades, It was devastating to lose it, but its now Oathkeeper and Widows Wail for a reason.

Okay, but they need new hilts and Widow's Wail needs to be renamed.

I don't think Ice can be reforged, which is sad. Even if you create a new sword by using oathkeeper and widows wail, it wouldn't be the same sword as before.

What I think might happen is that someone will learn how the Valyrians made their steel and make a new sword for House Stark.

That would be cool.A new Ice but I can't think of a cooler sword then Ice discribed in first book.

I don't think Ice can be reforged, which is sad. Even if you create a new sword by using oathkeeper and widows wail, it wouldn't be the same sword as before.

What I think might happen is that someone will learn how the Valyrians made their steel and make a new sword for House Stark.

Some think the sword "Dark Sister" Was given to Lyanna from Rhegar as a token of his love, And they also think that this sword is in the Crypts of Winterfell, With the Old Stark Kings Crown. And a marriage cloak.

Or that Blood Raven still has it in the Cave of TCOTF and he is gona give it to Bran or Jon eventually.

Dark Sister could be the new valyrian sword for House Stark

No house Stark doesn't need a Targeryan gift as their house sword.Dark sister is a good fit for Arya but that is all.I would brefer a wooden sword as a house sword rather then using a Targeryan gift as my house sword.After everything they did to Starks (killing Brandon and Rickard kidnapping Lyanna) I wouldn't use that sword unless I take it from the bloddy corpse of a Targeryan.

Some think the sword "Dark Sister" Was given to Lyanna from Rhegar as a token of his love, And they also think that this sword is in the Crypts of Winterfell, With the Old Stark Kings Crown. And a marriage cloak.

Or that Blood Raven still has it in the Cave of TCOTF and he is gona give it to Bran or Jon eventually.

Dark Sister could be the new valyrian sword for House Stark

Yes, but it still wouldn't be Ice.

No house Stark doesn't need a Targeryan gift as their house sword.Dark sister is a good fit for Arya but that is all.I would brefer a wooden sword as a house sword rather then using a Targeryan gift as my house sword.After everything they did to Starks (killing Brandon and Rickard kidnapping Lyanna) I wouldn't use that sword unless I take it from the bloddy corpse of a Targeryan.

1 man who was all ready bat shit crazy who burned hundreds and hundreds of people alive doesn't really warrant a " After every thing the House of Targs did to the Starks"

Mad King was not bias vs the Starks he was cruel and vile to every one and any one, Even to his own family from brutality raping and abusing his wife to growing paranoid of his own son and slowly trying to put him out

Its widely accepted that Lyanna willing went with Rhegar and they were blissfully happy with each other. and Lyanna happened to die during child birth and no harm came to her from the Targ family.

Archived