Two Onion Knights?

LittleJon Umber

I don't think a glamor could be made of Davos to anyone that has seen him since he lost them.

Mel probably either used them in the past or knew she could.

I think we are meant to focus on the fingerbones in that list and skip the other items mentioned which I seem to remember were boots and a lock or hank of hair?

Arya has Dareon the Black bard's boots from when she killed him in Bravos and there have been many locks of hair.

• 4 months later...

How does she know about the boots? I know she can see things in the flames, but is she actively watching arya and john even before she gets to the wall? why can't she see rickon then?

sry but the fact that she knows about the boots, given that she is talking about the same boots, I would say 100 percent she is, IF we knew what the hank of hair was from. Who's hair? does anyone have a list of hanks of hair that have been given/taken/mentioned throughout the series?

Regarding Daeron's boots - the suggestion is that Arya could use them in future, because she's been told she will learn to cast glamours (and see through them).

Mel is just mentioning items that generally could be used to aid a glamour. We know Rattleshirt's bone armour helps in Mance's case.

Mel may have come by a hank of Ygritte's hair ( possible, but not likely) or just any hank of red, curly hair to give Jon a fleeting image of Ygritte just before Mel tries her seduction.

But everything Mel lists other than the bag of fingerbones may just be generalities.

Archived