Bloopers

ladyriverrun

I don't know about bloopers, but definitely plenty of goofs.

Here's two off the top of my head:

- First one's a double blooper. When Jon tosses the torch at the wight, it's a really clumsy throw. Then, when he and Mormont leave the room, the door bounces back from the frame rather than staying shut. (I count that as a goof)

- Second's when Selmy draws his sword in the throne room. The Kingsguard members draw their weapons in response, and then sheathe them again when Selmy leaves. However, you can see that the rightmost knight has difficulty sheathing his sword, and eventually doesn't manage. :)

I don't know about bloopers, but definitely plenty of goofs.

Here's two off the top of my head:

- First one's a double blooper. When Jon tosses the torch at the wight, it's a really clumsy throw. Then, when he and Mormont leave the room, the door bounces back from the frame rather than staying shut. (I count that as a goof)

- Second's when Selmy draws his sword in the throne room. The Kingsguard members draw their weapons in response, and then sheathe them again when Selmy leaves. However, you can see that the rightmost knight has difficulty sheathing his sword, and eventually doesn't manage. :)

Hahah yeah those things are funny!

Archived