New Reader eBook Bundle Question

John Milner

I was only recently (this week actually) recommended this series by a friend because of my friend knows how much I love the fantasy genre & because I talk about Tolkien & Lewis a lot. While I have not yet begun reading the books, I have been looking at different eBook editions of the books (they are so thick that having eBook versions would mean not having to replace them since they don't wear out) & I saw a five book bundle on Amazon. In the product Details, Amazon claims that this five book bundle is only 819 pages long. This does not make sense to me because they also list A Game of Thrones (by itself) being 819 pages long. If there are five books (each longer than the last I believe) how can the five book bundle be only 819 pages long?

http://www.amazon.co...tmm_kin_title_0

Amazon's length description for the bundle is clearly wrong; someone copied the wrong item into a field in some template. The file size, however, correctly shows that it's large enough to contain all five books. If you buy that bundle, you'll get the entire series to date.

Cool! Based on my math (which is not very good) to purchase the series as individual eBooks would be about $50. The five book bundle is about $40, Good deal I think. And if my math is correct, the entire series to date is about 5,000 pages long?

I got a sample of the bundle & have read some of it. It seems like an excellent series from what I have read so far.

Archived