And so it begins

Fable

Having been a huge fan of the first and second series and with having a little bit of spare time before my college exams start, I believe it is finally time to sit back and enjoy the books. I don't usually watch the TV series before reading the books but after the brilliant plots with all it's twists and turns, I can't resist. :D

P.s I hope I've posted this In the correct section :P

I started reading them after seeing the first series, wanting to know how the North would fare against the south. I found the books quite enjoyable even though I just seen the serie, you notice the small differences and I finally got to put the geography together-quite a surprise for me, I never would have placed the "Riverlands" they spoke of in the series where it is in the book.

I started the books after seeing series one and two. The really beauty of the books when you've seen the series is the back story, War of the Five King's etc. Trust me, you'll love it ;)

Well good luck my friend, if you have already seen the series it's important for you to take note of the stark children's ages in the book

The tv series makes them 5 ages older per child if you think of all of them as grrm makes em it's a different and better experience

Archived