Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

I am still in doubt, but it doesn't look really important now.

Huh?

I'm leaning strongly towards Mooton. From his POV he had to be at least mildly paranoid about me. He came to the thread and his sole purpose was to make a case on Vel. I would've expected some doubts about me, maybe a question. I don't know... anything that shows he's trying to figure things out and nervous to get it wrong or something. Instead he was: "It's Vel. Now your turn!"

And he didn't even vote.

There are things about Vel that don't sit right for me, either. So for the record I want to list them and what I think about them, basically so people can yell at me in spoilers, that I should've taken them seriously:

1. Never endangered Stoke. Sure pushed them, always on the suspect tier (ready to bus a player with lack of time), but when possible, chose elsewhere: Corbray, Pomm, Reed

2. I found the questioning of both yesterday a bit "mechanical". Pulling anything out that could be asked. Especially the review of Stoke and its conclusion was underwhelming. I expected Vel to get more out of it (not that I did, really).

3. And of course the things Mooton interprets as scummy, that I interpret as townish: Unvote of Stoke, Turn around on Upper, stuff like that.

4. You are still in doubt, Vel, sure. But which way are you leaning?

I'm ready to vote Mooton.

From his POV he had to be at least mildly paranoid about me.

Yeah. Until your last post, I was somewhat baffled why you both were so strongly sure. Such a sureness looks more like scum tell on las day.

So, now, Mooton.

And, sincerely, voting you would be pretty pointless in sight of Mooton's position.

Like seriously? How am I supposed to make the right descision, when I'm from your POV all tunneled and you just sit there and let me mess it up? Meh, trying to shirk the responsibility here, but still :/

I am sorry.

You've said multiple times that Vely is your strongest town read even if I didn't see any town points. You wanted me to try and convince you to vote when you've already made up your mind. No chance for that.

Good game, Malc

Actually, your last observation about me never endangering Stokey was extremely good, too late though.

I know. It had me going round and round the past day(s). But I did similar. You hope an innocent Tammy comes around when you just give them some more time, so you are reluctant to actually get rid of her.

Bad mistake.

And you really played a good game, too. Was the vote/unvote thing planned?

I know. It had me going round and round the past day(s). But I did similar. You hope an innocent Tammy comes around when you just give them some more time, so you are reluctant to actually get rid of her.

Bad mistake.

And you really played a good game, too. Was the vote/unvote thing planned?

Stoky was Tammy? And I managed to spend all game thinking Vely is Tammy(before I realized it was Malc)?

Archived