Question re Elio and Linda's work

Hi!

The excerpt was awesome! Thanks to Elio & Linda for creating and posting it!

I was wondering if anyone knows the proportion of the book Elio and Linda were responsible for. From what I have read and heard, it seems to be that they consulted on everything and wrote one or two bits themselves. Can anyone (or Elio himself) specify if possible? Is this going to be a Christopher Tolkien sort of publication, or is it a lot more collaborative, and in what ways?

Is this discussed in the video diary at the bottom of the excerpt posted today? I don't have video capability at work. Sorry if this has already been raised.

Thanks!

Hi!

The excerpt was awesome! Thanks to Elio & Linda for creating and posting it!

I was wondering if anyone knows the proportion of the book Elio and Linda were responsible for. From what I have read and heard, it seems to be that they consulted on everything and wrote one or two bits themselves. Can anyone (or Elio himself) specify if possible? Is this going to be a Christopher Tolkien sort of publication, or is it a lot more collaborative, and in what ways?

Is this discussed in the video diary at the bottom of the excerpt posted today? I don't have video capability at work. Sorry if this has already been raised.

Thanks!

Yup. Its all in the video

Archived