Civilization 4 Scenario

Ross767

Well I've recently gotten really in to Civilization 4 (great game, by the way), and I was thinking that wouldn't it be great to play it on Westeros. So I got to thinking. But first, I have a few questions and concerns.

1. Does anyone know of any Westeros themed mods for Civ4?
2. I've never made a scenario in Civ4, so don't expect this soon.
3. I don't even know of a lot of the things I want to do are possible.

And now, for my thoughts.

1. Make a map of Westeros, terrain first, then add in cities.
2. I have a few thoughts based on houses (civilizations in the game)
a. Just have the great houses (I'm not sure whether or not I want to include Targaryen, but right now I'm thinking yes)
b. Have every house, and see if I can make a wayto have the small ones be vassals of the big ones, but I just dont think that'd work well in Civ
3. Make multiple leaders for each of the great houses (I'm mostly going for recent, successful leaders; meaning no Lysa Arryn; and mostly only actualy rulers, meaning no Oberyns or Blackfishes, at least in the beginning)
a. Stark: King Robb, Lord Eddard, possible Brandon the Builder
b. Tully: Lord Hoster, (not sure if I want him or no, but:) Lord Edmure
c. Arryn: Lord Jon, Lord Protector Petyr Bealish (don't know much about House Arryn)
d. Greyjoy: King Balon, King Euron
e. Baratheon: King Robert, King Stannis, King Renly
f. Tyrell: Uhh, Lord Mace? (again, another house I don't know the history of)
g. Targaryen: Not sure yet....
h. Lannister: Lord Tywin, Queen Regent Cersei, (if I go with historical figures) Lann the Clever (or is it Lann the Trickster?)
i. Martell: Prince Doran (all I know of)
4. Make several scenarios
a. Simple, Civ style, pick a house, build!
b. Pick a house, and start around the time of RObert's Rebellion, and try to capture King's Landing
c. Maybe the War of the Five Kings
d. Aegon's Conquest?

ANd that's all the time and thoughts I ahve for the moment. I'm extremely open to suggestions. In fact, I am in need of them. I will post more thoughts later on.

I have played some westeros mod for civ4. It was from [url="http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4214"]civfanatics [/url]site. I even littlebit mod it for myself. Go site and use staf what you find. There are meny good unit what you can work to greate individual houses/nation.

[quote name='Jaime Hill/Waters' post='1290510' date='Mar 27 2008, 12.08']I have played some westeros mod for civ4. It was from [url="http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4214"]civfanatics [/url]site. I even littlebit mod it for myself. Go site and use staf what you find. There are meny good unit what you can work to greate individual houses/nation.[/quote]

Well that's a Civ3 map..

Archived