Jon Snow reborn abilities

David C. Hunter

Don't think he is dead... like they would'nt have built him up as a main character... and big contributor to the plot just to kill him off like that... he dies kind crappily!... well i dont think he is dead... but he supposedly died!! (add me as a friend! <3)

There is something special about Jon. Either he's an ice/fire (Stark/Targaryen) combination (the ultimate ASOIAF character) with possibly some mystical connection to dragons and the north or he's a Stark (ice) with a mystical connection to the north. The fact that his dagger wound 'smoked' is a mysterious and intriguing hint. Dany hatched her dragons by entering a fire with them, maybe Jon freezing at the Wall could hatch/wake ice dragons (IF they exist) or breach the Wall's magical defences or simply (as the Stark closest to Winterfell) trigger a 'something' there ('there must always be a Stark in Winterfell'). That's assuming it was actually Jon who was attacked and not some glamoured guinea pig.

Jon's entire plot arc becomes pointless.

This. A thousand times this. What in 7 hells did we just read 4 books worth of "Ghost! To me!" and vow-waffling if his story just stops? He hasn't accomplished anything integral to the plot yet, unless you consider stopping the wildling invasion integral, which I don't. The boy has way too much plot armor. The only character who possibly has more plot armor is Dany.

It is known.

There is something special about Jon. Either he's an ice/fire (Stark/Targaryen) combination (the ultimate ASOIAF character) with possibly some mystical connection to dragons and the north or he's a Stark (ice) with a mystical connection to the north. The fact that his dagger wound 'smoked' is a mysterious and intriguing hint. Dany hatched her dragons by entering a fire with them, maybe Jon freezing at the Wall could hatch/wake ice dragons (IF they exist) or breach the Wall's magical defences or simply (as the Stark closest to Winterfell) trigger a 'something' there ('there must always be a Stark in Winterfell'). That's assuming it was actually Jon who was attacked and not some glamoured guinea pig.

You just clicked somthing for me... Dany's dragon's wounds smoked when the spears when into him. you can not kill a dragon like that! only by stabbing the brain. (beheading might work also)

SO!

Jon is not going to "die" or die or anything at all, he will simply get back up from his wounds which will heal themself (may take time) BUT! him not dieing after that event will cause him to be "re-bourn" in everyones eyes because they will now see him as a hero.

The boy - wolf - boy will just be him jumping because the pain. It will help him later want to warg more

mabie? just mabie!?

Archived