On The Second Dance Of Dragons

Tall-Talker

From Arianne's new sample chapter:

It was then that pasty, pudgy Teora raised her eyes from the creamcakes on her plate. "It is dragons."

"Dragons?" said her mother. "Teora, don't be mad."

"I'm not. They're coming."

"How could you possibly know that?" her sister asked, with a note of scorn in her voice. "One of your little dreams?"

Teora gave a tiny nod, chin trembling. "They were dancing. In my dream. And everywhere the dragons danced the people died.”

It doesn't say two dragons are dancing.

Does anybody think that instead of the assumed Dany vs. Aegon scenario it could be a Dany vs. Aegon vs. Jon or a Dany vs. Jon struggle?

I don't think Jon really cares for becoming king, but I think he will fight if he is threatened wth subjegation, which I think Dany might try to do since I took from ADwD that she's become more "dragon" than "mother."

The reason I ask is because I think Aegon can be pushed aside quite easily. He is relatively unknown and he has a bunch of swellswords that value their lives more than an ideal. Dany has legitimate army with a well publicated claim to the throne and Jon has (or will) have the North (including the Free-Folk) by his side.

Archived