The ultimate current kingsguard

I'd have...

Jamie Lannister as Lord Commander, miscalculating that his sister would behave having him at the capitol with me. He is also expert enough not to be blatantly military surprised, again.
Ramsay Bolton, miscalculating that Roose would be grateful of him being out of the succession issues.
Loras Tyrrell, on the idea that the Tyrrell wouldn't want any of them to get hurt. And the small people likes him, so it would help with PR.
I'd ask for an important Yronwood, lacking Doran spare cadets to send, to leave Doran asking himself how much of what he is being told from the capitol is a lie.
I'd have an Hightower, to underline the importance of the family and to try to deepen the rift between the two major families of the major kingdom in the Realm.
I'd have no difficulties in finding a suitable, good looking knight from the Eerie, they are all quite shiny. It is for PR, nothing more.
The last one, an ex-wandering knight. Someone from Flee Bottom possibly, made knight for some brave action we would testify or frame. He got there, you could too, this king likes the people!

Well, then I'd ask Doran where did he buy that Areo Hotah, and buy two or three dozens of those for direct protection, just to stay on the safe side.

Besides the fact that he's a legend, I don't know if Barristan Selmy is within the 7 best fighters you can find in the books. That's why I won't put him in my seven, but yeah, he's definitely pretty awesome. And the problem with Jon Snow and his wolf would be that if the king was a tad bit abusive with his KG, the wolf wouldn't care much for the vows and would likely kill the king, which in this case is a little counterproductive.

Ser Bryden Tully (LC)

Ser Randyll Tarly

Areo Hotah

Ser Loras Tyrell

Brienne of Tarth

Ser Daemon Sand

Tormund Giantsbane (just wishful thinking hahaha)

I'm going for a combination of loyalty + badassery + current health

LC- Ser Barristan Selmy- Experienced. Loyal. Badass

Areo Hotah- He was born for this job.

Brienne of Tarth- See Hotah, Areo

Ser Jorah Mormont- He can fight and gives good council. Has nowhere else to go. I'd use shady means if necessary to ensure he gets over Dany once and for all.

Ser Garlan Tyrell- Loras is hurt at the moment so who better to replace him than his skilled, yet underhyped brother?

Archibald Yronwood- Big guy who can fight. Ser Barristan thinks he's smarter than he looks. I trust in my Lord Commander.

Bronze Yohn Royce- Known as a noble, badass warrior. I'd give him a shot.

-Cut Ser Balon Swann at the last minute because I wanted a fresh start. No potential divided loyalites in my KG.

-Really wanted to put Bronn on there but he's just too unpredictable.

-Blackfish strikes me as being more of a good Hand than a Kingsguard member.

Archived