Littlefinger and Arya

MikeMartell

Nobody has any idea of the real Arya's whereabouts. Even Varys was unable to find her, and it was assumed she was dead.

Only the BWB, the Hound, and Brienne knew she was alive - and only Brienne knew her last known location in Westeros: Saltpans - all of which was sacked and its people put to the sword.

Once again, it leads back to people believing she is dead.

Oh right, I think I need to go reread then, The TV show's got me all mixed up.

happens to me too.. On the other hand it is incongruous on the show that LF knows Arya's whereabouts and doesn't exploit the situation in some way

I haven't yet seen the last series though.

happens to me too.. On the other hand it is incongruous on the show that LF knows Arya's whereabouts and doesn't exploit the situation in some way

I haven't yet seen the last series though.

In the book, he never was at Harrenhal although he is now the owner. some have also mentioned that he there was not enough time for him to travel there and back and then be present in Kings Landing or for his travel to the Reach which was earlier than in the books.

The show has logic holes like that. Another example is when the guards at the Bloody Gate seemed to have just shrugged their shoulders and let the Hound walk away with Arya, the niece of their dead Lady. Arya was believed to be dead and would likely be handed over to the Lannisters by most people who recognize her. And the Hound does not have the best reputation, many think he is like his brother, and a young girl would be in serious danger near that guy. The Hound wanted to bring her to her aunt, he did not know that Littlefinger had married her, but why did he not want to bring her to her cousin? The guards should have presented these two to Lord Robert and the lord protector of the Vale, but it makes no sense that they just let them walk away, apparently without even notifying someone that the niece of their Lady showed up at their gate.

Mainly because he doesn't know where Arya is. If he had Arya with him, I am sure he would have made a plan. Apart from that, even if he had Arya, it would be tough even for LF to control her. Because Arya is not Sansa. Arya would never have stayed with LF 's plans without giving him enough trouble

Archived