Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Probably no. I just don't like his reaction to pressure. It doesn't look sincere.

Besides, if he will turn up guilty, we will have a lot of info on connections. If Dassem will turn up guilty, we will have just guilty Dassem.

I agree with you regarding the possible info, but disagree with you in that Silchas' posts seem very sincere to me.

Also, the board is crashing, so lets not leave it to the last minute. If anyone is close to the fence on either side, please switch.

1. Silchas - still gives us the best information on voting. It's Day 1. This is probably the best choice we have. The remainder of the "cases" are the usually subjective shite.

But the "case" against me isn't subjective? What exactly have I done wrong that's wasn't based on someone's opinion?

3.Dassem - Essentially has been absent from the game and when present hasn't contributed much. Tho with the growth of a decent lynch train at least the Innos would have the beginning of something to work with on Day 2.

You forgot to add: jumped on the easiest (and at the time only) lynch train, gave halfhearted answers why they voted that way that differed not at all from what others had already said, then disappeared til the end of the day to avoid answering the scrutiny that followed said vote. And then reappears while ignoring all previous scrutiny.

Agreed that we should give Dassem time to get back to the thread.

Dassem

Sandalath

Silchas

Yedem

If Dassem flipped FM, then Sandalath and Silchas would probably drop below Yedem afterward (although I'd need to check back to see how their votes evolved).

@Oron and Trull: meh. I think that if anything, once momentum swings past a certain point, FM are more likely to go with the flow. Icarium's reaction kind of makes me wary for that reason. "Yeah, Dessam is scummy, honest, but let's just lynch Silchas." (Mind you, I actually liked Icarium's posts earlier in the day. Eh.) Also, maybe I'm biased, because I'm part of the Dessam wagon, so I feel like the intentions of those on it are more honest. Ugh.

Maybe I'll reread Silchas and Dassam one last time, since I know I found him suspicious earlier on. No one hammer either yet.

re: people I dislike on the Silchas wagon, I think I already mentioned Tehol and Kalam's votes (note that Tehol's came after pressure started on Dassam). I didn't really explain the reasoning behind it, because we're so close to deadline and neither will be lynched. I could explain it, but I think my time would be better used rereading the two lynch options.

Anomander, do you agree with my arguments in this post? If this was about who was the laziest, I'd vote for someone like Apsalar. (Why do I always seem to get into this argument with you?)

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Anomander Rake., Apsalar, Dassem Ultor, Fiddler., Gruntle, Icarium, Kalam Mekhar., Karsa Orlong, Onos T'oolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

7 votes for Dassem Ultor (Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Karsa Orlong., Fiddler., Silchas Ruin, Gruntle, Icarium)

6 votes for Silchas Ruin (Anomander Rake., Yedan Derryg, Onos T'oolan, Dassem Ultor, Kalam Mekhar., Tehol Beddict)

1 vote for Sandalath Drukorlat (Toc the Younger)

1 vote for Trull Sengar (Apsalar)

1 player has not voted: Trull Sengar.

Dessem, who are your overall suspects? Not just the people on the list. Wouldn't mind tiers.

In answering this I want to be clear that suspects are different than who I think is a good lynch today. On Day 1, there are no legitimate suspects beyond speculation. Being honest, I've really only done a single read of the threads and I haven't seen any obvious FM behavior that couldn't be WIFOM'd.

Just one question. Any last words?

No.

In answering this I want to be clear that suspects are different than who I think is a good lynch today. On Day 1, there are no legitimate suspects beyond speculation. Being honest, I've really only done a single read of the threads and I haven't seen any obvious FM behavior that couldn't be WIFOM'd.

Come on man, can't you at least TRY? Give me someone, anyone.

If you're an innocent your job is to prevent your lynch... help us here.

Archived